9-11-14 Thursday Weigh In - Never Forget

shootr

This date still depresses me when I see it, write it, remember it. I keep hoping the craziness in the world will someday turn the corner and start to mellow out a little - well, we'll just keep hoping...

Bald-Eagle-American-flag.jpg

Stayed the same for another week at 194. The tightest pants I own aren't too tight which is a good thing. Had good days, bad days - and a mountain of work stress - but all in all I feel great, looking fit, and ready to spend the weekend at a mine helping fix conveyor issues :( - (that's not how I wanted to spend a weekend!!!)

Hope our Belle is doing OK, as all of you. Stop in and check in you lurkers - you know you want to!

Have a good week peeps!

It is one of those dates that you will always remember exactly what you were doing when you heard the news.....

I have been out for a couple of weeks. My Labor Day was spent in the ER and surgery.

But I'm home & doing very good.

Down 17 lbs total.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the picture shootr!

Hope everyone is doing well! And glad you are home doing well Dancin85! I stayed exactly the same, right at about exactly 194 as well. Hoping for some big losses in the next 2 weeks! Have an "all nighter" softball tournament on Saturday where the first game doesn't start until 9 p.m. so this should be interesting! Then the following week my first 5k race! I'll have to walk a lot of it, but hey, I was 210 and probably couldn't walk a half a mile about 80 or 90 days ago so I'll take it!

Thanks for the picture, shootr. As a New Yorker and the mother of a NYC police officer I appreciate that people remember that day.

I hope that Belle is just having computer problems and that she will be back with us next week.

I am down 1.5 lbs.

dancin85, I am sorry to hear that you had to have emergency surgery but I am happy that you are doing well now.

Diana, I am jealous that you have a cruise so soon. I have about 10 more months to wait for mine.

Have a great week everyone.

HI all!

shootr ~ nice tribute & thanks for starting the thread. You're keeping your weight down pretty good there.

Dancin85 ~ glad to hear you're home & doing well after surgery.

just4steven ~ WTG being so active! Good luck with your tournament & 5K race!

nyer ~ that's a day nobody could forget & must have been terrible for you being a New Yorker. I just read a thread yesterday about a Carnival ship that delayed it's sailing on the 10th anniversary so the passengers could pay tribute & thought what a nice gesture.

Well, after my 16 days away from home & MFP I am surprised to say I only gained 4.8 lbs! I thought that was pretty reasonable for a 14 day cruise. Of course it brings me almost to my highest weight ever & I sure could tell when I looked in the bathroom mirror on board. I couldn't believe that fat person is me!:(

Hope Belle's okay & imagine Jan is cruising, right?

Have a nice weekend & see you next week, hopefully a little lighter.

~ Jo ~ :)

We are back from a cruise --- had a wonderful time. On 9-11 the captain spoke and there was a minute of silence ...it was very emotional!

I am now up 4.0# since the last time I posted (about 2 weeks) ... hoping that some of it might be water weight!:rolleyes:

Nice to see people posting ... hope everything is ok with Belle. Jan

HI all!

Jan ~ welcome back!:D How did you enjoy the suite life? How's the Dawn, still in good shape? I'm sailing on her for 14 days in 53 days. Are Patti & Jose still on her? Not a bad weight gain in a couple of weeks.

Have a great week people! I've been back a week now so have to get back into home mode = Wii fit & MFP.

Jo - Patti & Jose just came back with our sailing ... I believe they will be there for 3-4 more months ... I do love their singing. My DS & his partner did not know who Neil Diamond was .... I was so amazed :rolleyes:

I could so get used to the "suite life" ... completely taken care of for the week ... it was wonderful - we had a DOS which was perfect for the 4 of us. My son & I did the Chef's Table ... if you haven't tried it - its amazing - We enjoyed Bermuda DS's partner did the dolphin interaction. The whole trip he kept saying that he was having the best time in his life - He has always wanted to swim with dolphins Jan

HI again!

Jan ~ thanks for the info. We enjoyed hearing Jose & Patti so I'm glad they're back. There was also a guy with glasses who sang down in the area outside Le Bistro I believe, was there someone there? Sounds like you had a great cruise!

I did do the Chef's Table on Dawn & thought I would burst! On that Dawn cruise I had my first gall bladder attack but funnily enough not after the Chef's Table.

Were you at Dockyard & did the dolphin encounter there in the fort?

I loved that area, lots to do so close to the ship.