Any single digit dancers!!! How are you getting ready?

happywife0921

Since I'm a nurse, these 12 hour shifts are keeping me exhausted enough to not even start packing. Got a feeling I'll be doing everything at the last minute lol.

I'm a DM, I start half an hour before the first store opens at 8am, and end half an hour after the last store closes at 9pm. I too am exhausted, so I went and bought all my clothes (love having fall cruises, all summer stuff is dirt cheap) new shoes, and back to the grind. Packing has not yet been thought of.

I'm a DM, I start half an hour before the first store opens at 8am, and end half an hour after the last store closes at 9pm. I too am exhausted, so I went and bought all my clothes (love having fall cruises, all summer stuff is dirt cheap) new shoes, and back to the grind. Packing has not yet been thought of.

The one day I felt like getting out I did some shopping as well. I love the summer sales as well and got lots of cute stuff for the cruise. I'll pack at some point lol.

4 days and counting for sure!!..Sailing on the Glory with DH...brother & sister (in-law)......excited is so understating our need for this vacay!!...clothing and odds & ends to be packed for us on Friday....Bro & sis arrive in Miami Friday...this will be our this will be our 7th cruise...six in all with Carnival :) ...we are happy with this cruise line, because any day on any ship is a great day !!

What a fun thread happy wife! I'm leaving Sunday on the Pride and doing some last minute errands and packing. Yay!!!

Additionally, I'm getting texts and calls every hour from my ridiculous sister who is cruising with me for the FIRST time. She's really having anxiety about going on a cruise during hurricane season and keeps questioning me nonstop. I'm starting to wonder why I asked her to join my DD and I. Hopefully she'll relax once she's onboard and I pour a DOD down her throat--and mine, too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My daughter just texted me from work saying she's having a hard time concentrating because she's now in "vacation mode". Lol! Leaving Sunday and she hasn't even started packing yet. That drives me crazy--I've been packing and repacking for weeks now. Getting ready to do a final unpack and repack this afternoon. It's the only way I can edit out the things I really don't need to take. I know. A little cray.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by nodogkisses

SINGLE DIGITS DANCE! :D

I've done a lot of thinking about things I need to do and what I need to pack, but haven't actually done any of it yet. To my credit, I've been out of town for work, so I'll get started once I get home tomorrow.

I find that the closer the cruise gets, the more time I spend here on CC.

Since I'm a nurse, these 12 hour shifts are keeping me exhausted enough to not even start packing. Got a feeling I'll be doing everything at the last minute lol.

Leaving on Friday to sail the Sunshine on Saturday. I'm anxiously waiting for the next hour to go by so I can say bye bye from work for the next two weeks.:) Super excited!!!

7 more days. Working out of town this week so mama is doing the last minute gathering of the packables. I'll be home Saturday to do some laundry, finish packing and pick up the rental car. Leaving early Sunday morning for the 7 hour drive to Charleston. The cruise doesn't leave until Wednesday so we're spending a few days tooling around the town checking out the great craft beer scene. A visit to Westbrook Brewing is a must.