Call from Princess Corporate

SLCfirsttimer

So yesterday I had a great experience with Princess customer support when I upgraded my cabin for my upcoming cruise and I decided to send an email to Jan Swartz about the positive experience that I had.

I was expecting a form letter back to be quite honest, but while I was away from my phone I received a call from Jan's office thanking me for my letter and wanting some additional information about a slight problem I brought up with calling after hours and not receiving a message that their call center was closed.

I am quite impressed that they took the time to call me and asked me to call back to share some additional information about what occurred with the being placed on hold issue.

See? Good thing can happen from a big corporation!

If possible, sent a thank you note to the office of the boss-guy. It will filter down to her.

Jim

That was the main part of my email to Jan, praise to the person who helped me yesterday. They were fantastic and the person who called me said they would make sure that my praise made it to the representative who assisted me.

I need to point out, that like many corporations it's not really the 'President's staff or CEO staff.' Its tier 2 or 3 of their usual call center operations that are tasked with responding to inquiries sent to the c-suite. They do tend to have more experienced and better trained reps with more flexibility in resolving issues. The CEO's assistant will route everything there that is not expected.

A couple of years ago I kept reading on CC posts from people who wanted to contact the CEO with complaints. So I decided to write him a positive e mail thanking him for his efforts and praising the staff. I immediately got a response with his name on it thanking me. I don't know if he or his staff actually wrote it. But they were pleased to get a positive letter.

Please could someone give me the e-mail for the USA office (Captains Circle if they differ) Unfortunately I get the default of the Australian site when I google it. Or even the fax number would be good Thanks

Edited by windsor26

CONTACT INFORMATION

PRINCESS CRUISES

(Corporate Headquarters)

24305 Town Center Drive

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Call 1-866-335-6379

For all other inquiries, please call 1-800-774-6237

Princess Call Center Hours:

Current Hours:

Monday - Friday 6am - 7pm Pacific Time (9am-10pm ET)

Saturday and Sunday 6am - 6pm Pacific Time (9am-9pm ET)

(This number is probably within the USA)