How Splendid is SPLENDOR ? *** LIVE Report *** in Pictures and Ship Review 09/20/14

cruisetrail

cruisetrail,I want to compliment you on your choice of music for your videos. I was watching your "Splendor in N.Y.Harbor " just now -very nice.

My favorite is your Liberty of the Seas video with 2 songs that I have known from my youth. Would it be possible to mention here the name of the second song-an English version? The end of the video when the ship is sailing away with the escalating music is artistically done. Thank you!:)

cruisetrail,I want to compliment you on your choice of music for your videos. I was watching your "Splendor in N.Y.Harbor " just now -very nice.

My favorite is your Liberty of the Seas video with 2 songs that I have known from my youth. Would it be possible to mention here the name of the second song-an English version? The end of the video when the ship is sailing away with the escalating music is artistically done. Thank you!:)

Thank you.

The second one is "Those were the days". My favorite performer of this song is Dalida.

Cruisetrail--did you happen to notice what Seuss books and merchandise were for sale in the Funshops? Notice any Kids t-shirts? Thanks!

09236, unfortunately we did not notice. O cannot say yes or no.:)

CARNIVAL SPLENDOR

Daily Programs

09/20/14 Sailing

New York - At Sea - Boston - Portland - Saint John - Halifax - At Sea - New York

Day 1

1_zpse8c63b3b.jpg~original

2_zps481e7c6a.jpg~original

3_zpse1893c07.jpg~original

4_zps4e050ac0.jpg~original

5_zpscc9b849e.jpg~original

To be continued...

Edited by cruisetrail

I like this version

Yes,maryann,the Russian original,I like them ALL including in my mother tongue (Czech). In the cruisetral's video it is magical when the ship is sailing away to the sound of this great music (no lyrics).

Thanks for a little "concert",and now back to the Splendor.

BTW maryann,happy cruising on her soon:D!

Shore excursion in Boston- Bike & city trolley tour. :mad::mad::mad

Was not good. Bike tour took you thru city, between buses, etc. Trolley never showed up. No representative for help. Beware! From fellow shipmates.

Happy Sailing!

Evie