Dynamic Dining coming to Allure

• 2 months later...

Looking at the Royal Caribbean website the dynamic dining has been postponed until later in the year. I know it was due to take place for Allure during it's drydock in May but I assume that it will now take place after it has finished in the Western Med. Personally I'm disappointed as we are booked to go in September 2015 :(

Looking at the Royal Caribbean website the dynamic dining has been postponed until later in the year. I know it was due to take place for Allure during it's drydock in May but I assume that it will now take place after it has finished in the Western Med. Personally I'm disappointed as we are booked to go in September 2015 :(

I'm surprised your post is the first one to state the change in the implementation of Dynamic Dinning on Oasis and Allure. Usually this would have been jumped on already. I sail Allure in November and wonder what type of dinning I will have now.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'm surprised your post is the first one to state the change in the implementation of Dynamic Dinning on Oasis and Allure. Usually this would have been jumped on already. I sail Allure in November and wonder what type of dinning I will have now.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Sorry to break the news, but here's the existing thread with almost 400 posts ;) :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2140943

If you read on Royal's page about the Oasis you will see it states it is on hold for both ships with DD until later in the year. But one doesn't really know what the left or right hand is really doing when it comes to real answers.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipClassCode=OA&shipCode=OA&br=R

" Ship Highlights

Dining Options

OA_05.jpg

• The scheduled introduction of dynamic dining on Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas has been postponed until later in the year. Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas' guests will continue to enjoy the cruise line's world-renowned GOLD Anchor Service and an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining -- as well as the flexible My Time Dining program -- in the ships' Main Dining Rooms, among up to 20 dining options aboard the world's largest and most innovative cruise ships
  • Expanded selections at the Windjammer Marketplace, with theme dinners every evening
  • Grilled sausages and franks at the Boardwalk Dog House
  • Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar for a fresh take on Mexican favorites
  • Japanese grill specialties at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi, now on Deck 4 "