Roast Beef sandwiches

We haven't cruised in a while so i haven't been on CC boards. We're cruising Oasis November 29th so I've been perusing the boards. I've noticed there is no chatter about the famous roast beef sandwiches. First time I sailed Oasis there were TONS of posts about these fabulous culinary delights!

do they still have the roast beef sandwiches in Central Park?

The roast beef sandwiches are nice, we had them on the Allure in July.

But the Park cafe does have a nice variety of other sandwiches and salads made to your liking also.

You just pick the ingredeints and they deliver to your table.

Enjoy

We did.

Sea Ya

Was on Allure in August and yes they do at the Park Cafe.

Those sandwiches are the perfect combination - the roll, the au jue, the beef and they way they roast it. Three simple ingredients done just right.

I did try them on Allure this past summer. The roll, in my opinion is too bready, and there wasn't enough roast beef for my liking. One relatively thick slice isn't how I like my sandwiches. So the second time I had it, I asked for no roll and two slices of roast beef on a plate.....that I enjoyed more.

Very nice roasted flavor to the meat.

i also LOVE them...... i ask server to slice beef as thin as possible (3-4 slices)....to me seems less gristle and fat ~ then have the au jus gravy poured directly onto inside of sliced roll making it somewhat soggy and add a dollop of horseradish on top of meat.....:)

will be enjoying 2 such great beef sandwiches next Saturday @ 1:00pm after boarding Vision....:)

i also LOVE them...... i ask server to slice beef as thin as possible (3-4 slices)....to me seems less gristle and fat ~ then have the au jus gravy poured directly onto inside of sliced roll making it somewhat soggy and add a dollop of horseradish on top of meat.....:)

will be enjoying 2 such great beef sandwiches next Saturday @ 1:00pm after boarding Vision....:)

If they're made to order like that, I guess I'll have to try one after all!

:D