BOGOHO is finally gone

A downside is at it doesn't stack wih resident rates. If you get a quote on line and put in your state you'll get a rate that won't be eligible for the promo.

If you qualify for a resident rate it really comes down to how valuable those extra 5 points are, as they cost me about $200 pp (2 pax). In my case I'm trying to make Diamond ahead of my summer cruise on Celebrity, and these points make that happen. Without them, I would have needed to upgrade to a JS on one of two cruises between now and then and that would have cost a lot more than $200pp. I'll get my money's worth though as the Diamond perks will pay for themselves during my summer Celebrity and NYE Royal 2015 cruises. Without those points I wouldn't have made a Diamond until after the NYE 2015 cruise.

Don't know how I missed that, thank you for letting me know :)

Just did a mock booking on our Christmas cruise. Prices are down almost $300 for my solo cruise and $500 for my DS and BIL double room. Sadly we are past final payment and RCI won't give us any credit, onboard or otherwise.

Booooo!

Yeah, don't look after final payment unless you want to upgrade.

Especially don't look during the final 2 weeks, or at the Tuesday sale flyer. Any cat with significant inventory will drop.

Just did a mock booking on our Christmas cruise. Prices are down almost $300 for my solo cruise and $500 for my DS and BIL double room. Sadly we are past final payment and RCI won't give us any credit, onboard or otherwise.

Booooo!

Does anyone know if this sale can be combined with Balcony discounts? I'm guessing no, but I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask :)

BOGOHO can be combined with balcony discounts and onboard credit for booking a cruise onboard.

This BOGOHO deal appears to be smoke and mirrors. I looked back at my statements for my past few cruises and the only additional charges has been taxes and prepaid gratuities. The taxes have typically averaged close to $100/pp. About a week ago I booked a 7 day ocean view balcony on Oasis and the taxes and surcharges pretty much offset the discount. I got quotes from two different TA's and the prices were pretty much the same. The net savings under the BOGOHO deal were minimal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My thoughts are that RCI booked a huge amount of cruises during the first week of May and they are just filling the empty cabins w/ the sail.

2014 is about gone.

2015 is booked real solid on the cruises I've researched.

2016 is the year I think we'll get some huge discounting for a very short period of time, much like what we all saw in the first 7-10 days of May 2014.

During the sale, there was a lot of vitriol on here towards it. Seemed like most people felt that prices would actually go down after the sale was over. However, for any of the crusies I looked at...that has not been the case at all. If anything, prices have gone up.

During the sale, there was a lot of vitriol on here towards it. Seemed like most people felt that prices would actually go down after the sale was over. However, for any of the crusies I looked at...that has not been the case at all. If anything, prices have gone up.

Over here in AUS prices dropped the day the sale finished

Had to rebook our Oasis JS from March 15 to April 15, price stayed the same. 1600 PP with tax and tips and OBC increased from $200 to $250. Seems good to me. Original BOGO saved us $800 I believe

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app