deposit/

cjnix29

isn't it 10% of the cruise cost?

I always have fcc's so I'm not sure how much a full deposit is.

if you make a mock booking, eventually you will get to the part where it tells you how much the deposit will be.

if it is being booked closer to sailing it may be full payment. if far enough out, I believe it is a percentage of cruise, which can really vary. length, destination, cabin category....

All of the above, and sometimes sales or promotional fares have reduced deposits.

I know my TA often has $100 deposit time periods. They can have so many per year.

Princess sometimes has a reduced deposit special (and TAs can offer these at the same time).

I consider working with a TA and asking them when their next $100 deposit time period is.

I would also make sure when you book that it is refundable. Princess often runs specials that makes them non-refundable.

======

I just saw one of Princess's specials:

Sale ends November 20, 11:59pm PT

Sail to Alaska, Europe or Japan in 2015 and get 3 FREE offers such as FREE Stateroom Location Upgrades†, up to $200 FREE Shore excursion spending money‡ and up to $100 FREE onboard spending money††! Plus you can secure your stateroom with only a $100 refundable deposit per person!**

Edited by Coral

Thanks, looking for a 7 night on the Regal. I tried a mock booking, but I never see where it tells me about deposit. Thanks.

Did you go far enough? Far enough is putting in your personal information just before you need to use a credit card.