Celebrity October 10th.

puregoldy

Anyone know of a welcome party for this cruise?

Hi PUREGOLDY

Welcome to Cruise Critic & Celebrity

You want to join in with the folks on your Celebrity Roll call for your sailing so you do not miss any exciting events

Go to the top of this page, above your post and click on NEW ! Find Your CELEBRITY Roll Call fill out the Ship & Date and it will direct you

In addition to the Sail Away Party that most Roll Calls organize... You will also want to register for the Celebrity Connections Meet & Mingle that will be held one day on ship... You book that on the Celebrity Website (info aso found on your Roll Call on he to do that)

Have a great cruise,

Cheers!

This is a multi-booked LGBT cruise so the answer would be, YES there will be a welcome party.

Edited by Shake

You will get your' Meet & Mingle' invitation once on board, provided you have registered with the connections party.

Otherwise read what has been organised privately by your Roll Call.

This is a multi-booked LGBT cruise so the answer would be, YES there will be a welcome party.

Shake - please could you explain what you mean by multi-booked. I know what LGBT means but are you saying that there is a large group booking of LGBT passengers or something else?

Hi SHAKE,

Curious where you got that info.

After TARA JANE's Question I did a Google to see if anyone was listing the cruise as such (no entries on any of the usual Theme Cruise or LGBT websites that I could find )

And no mention on the Roll Call for this cruise either = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=43758839

Everything I found seemed to indicate there was no large booking block for the Celebrity Century sailing October 10, 2014 out of Sydney, Australia for 12 Nights touring several islands in the South Pacific.

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Hi SHAKE,

Curious where you got that info.

After TARA JANE's Question I did a Google to see if anyone was listing the cruise as such (no entries on any of the usual Theme Cruise or LGBT websites that I could find )

And no mention on the Roll Call for this cruise either = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=43758839

Everything I found seemed to indicate there was no large booking block for the Celebrity Century sailing October 10, 2014 out of Sydney, Australia for 12 Nights touring several islands in the South Pacific.

Cheers!

Just a guess, but I think he was making it up. The OP didn't mention the ship and unless he actually researched the sailing dates, he wouldn't know.

puregoldy,

Come and join us on our roll call. I'm sure you'll find us a friendly bunch.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1978734&page=19

If you haven't signed up for the Connections Party yet, do so by going here: http://secure.celebritycruises.com/c...ritic/getParty and entering your details. To date we have 81 guests registered for the party!

Some of us are meeting at the Sunset Bar for sailaway.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Sparky74

What ship are you sailing?..... Celebrity has 9 of them;)

D'oh! I assumed the OP was sailing on the Century and in 2014 (ie this week).

We are! :D

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Sparky74

What ship are you sailing?..... Celebrity has 9 of them;)

New CC Member...

They seem to have run into a bit of difficulty understanding how everything works here. I tried to give them a hand.

Based on their other posts it appears they are sailing on the Century.

D'oh! I assumed the OP was sailing on the Century and in 2014 (ie this week).

We are! :D

Based on their other posts they are...

Real sweet of you to give them such a fine & friendly welcome.

Hopefully now between your posts & mine they will find their way to the Roll Call

Have a great cruise... On such a MAGNIFICENT South Seas Itinerary. I am sooo jealous ;)

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB