Would you rather...

...go 4 days on liberty of the seas or 6 days on carnival freedom? Price is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It would depend on ports for me to make the ultimate choice, but based on the information, I would go with Carnival Freedom for the extra days. Whatever you decide, enjoy!

...go 4 days on liberty of the seas or 6 days on carnival freedom? Price is the same.

What is the itinerary? It looks like you mostly cruise Carnival. I say go on the Liberty for something different. It's a nice size ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/QU

i favor RC over Carnival and if I could would consider a lower RC cabin and do a back to back vs. Carnival. Do what you can afford. Carnival was just okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/QU

i favor RC over Carnival and if I could would consider a lower RC cabin and do a back to back vs. Carnival. Do what you can afford. Carnival was just okay.

I like your idea of doing a B2B on Liberty if the OP can swing it.

RC Liberty is a better ship with more to offer. Carnival ships are all similar.

Try RC Freedom-Class, and you will not go back to Carnival. I only go Carnival when money is a factor or wait for Carnival Vista...

Same price, less days yes, but if you're taking paid leave you don't have to use as many days off if you take the Libert of the Seas. Biggest factor is, the ship. Liberty of the Seas is amazing. Another point is, if you really love to cruise, and think a lot will be on RCL, RCL has the best loyalty program in the business so you can start accumulating some more points. Imagine if all of your cruises were RCL.. You might be Platinum already.

Edited by OTownNick