Oasis dry dock. Fresh from the press!

Diamond lounge is now on deck 4.

I understand. But if you look at the Oct14 plans for deck 6, there are only staterooms, and on deck 4 there is only private dining (unless my browser needs refreshing).

Hence my point of "they may be incomplete".

I understand. But if you look at the Oct14 plans for deck 6, there are only staterooms, and on deck 4 there is only private dining (unless my browser needs refreshing).

Might need to refresh as it shows DL on 4 now. :)

OK, quote myself. But, these plans are changing as we all converse. Deck 3 for Oct14 now show the "American Icon Grill". Might have to wait till the end of the day for the "final" plans.

Edit: Deck 4 has changed for me now as well.

Edited by 3dog

Looking at the new GS's that were added to 11, 12 and 14 and I'm surprised that RCI classed as GS's and not Owners suites.

I know that they are a bit oddly shaped but they certainly appear to be much larger than the regular GS's and have a much larger balcony. I think that they are a great deal for anyone looking at a suite. Much like many of the other well known and coveted aft cabins.

SSHHH !! RCI might hear you. Seriously, when I called a few days ago the RCI rep said the aft GS were the same 371 sf, however the balcony went from 114 sf to 470 sf for the new aft suites. Maybe they will call these aft GS' or large balcony GS'. They have already raised the price of my GS from September 8 when I booked it almost $900.

Each floor will be a different restaurant. American Icon, Grande, and Silk. The restaurants will operate in the standard dining format with the new theming until March when Dynamic will go live on Oasis.

Where did you hear that Dynamic Dining does not go in effect until March? If this is true, that will be great for my large group traveling! If it was just me and the hubby, I would love to try it, though. Problem is, we have picky teens with us this time.

.....and have a suite. Do you think the new lounge on Deck 17 will be available ??

I guess we'll find out, won't we?:D

I had to hit refresh a few times, but I was able to see all the changes. My husband is going to be distressed to see Michael Kors and Kate Spade...two of my weaknesses!

OK, quote myself. But, these plans are changing as we all converse. Deck 3 for Oct14 now show the "American Icon Grill". Might have to wait till the end of the day for the "final" plans.

Edit: Deck 4 has changed for me now as well.

It must be something with your computer as the first time that I viewed it was completely updated for all decks.

Maybe the upper level stays as the lounge and the lower level becomes the restaurant or vice versa.

I was just coming to post that same thing. Looks like that to me and the Suite Guests can go there or to the Suite lounge on Deck 17

Looks like the Deck 4 plans are not updated yet. Only 11,12,14,17.

I moved us to one of the new aft GS but Mr Wolf who I will now call Mr Chicken vetoed it. I really wanted that extra SF and giant balcony. He will pay for this.

Interesting, I have been refreshing - guess we are chasing the RCCL IT people. LOL

Edited by wolfganghowell

Might need to refresh as it shows DL on 4 now. :)

I still stand by my "they are changing as we converse". By the end of the day, they should all be up-to-date (my view of the Nov1 plans still show many of the Oct14 changes not updated - such as deck 4).

I was just coming to post that same thing. Looks like that to me and the Suite Guests can go there or to the Suite lounge on Deck 17

That's what it looks like to me as well.

Looks like they shuffled the D's off to a corner though. To me that does not look like a very appealing place to hang out and socialize but more of a spot to pick up a coffee and snack and go. With the introduction of the 3 free drinks nightly it does not appear that they want all the D's hanging around in a lounge getting their free drinks.

Looks like the Deck 4 plans are not updated yet. Only 11,12,14,17.

I moved us to one of the new aft GS but Mr Wolf who I will now call Mr Chicken vetoed it. I really wanted that extra SF and giant balcony. He will pay for this.

Interesting, I have been refreshing - guess we are chasing the RCCL IT people. LOL

Must be your browser then as all mine are showing as updated. ( google chrome and safari )

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I would love it if Royal Caribbean came out with some kind of explanation/announcement to go along with these new deck plans.

I know, wishful thinking...:roll eyes:

Bob and Clara mentioned on one of the early posts. " RCCL IT's only do 2 pages a day"

So to expect a full explanation probably not going to happen.:(:(

That's what it looks like to me as well.

Looks like they shuffled the D's off to a corner though. To me that does not look like a very appealing place to hang out and socialize but more of a spot to pick up a coffee and snack and go. With the introduction of the 3 free drinks nightly it does not appear that they want all the D's hanging around in a lounge getting their free drinks.

I have the updated Deck plans but on Deck 17 it still says Viking Crown with no mention of Coastal Kitchen and the Suite Lounge.