Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

It matters not!

I am booked!!!!!!!!!! :D Got the cabin I wanted and everything. I am very happy!

The plans for our 20th anniversary are now in full swing! :)

I had trouble but was finally able to do a hold on the May 27th Alaska after several tries. I did get through on the phone after 8:00 am and we too are booked with the cabin of our choice!!

I had trouble but was finally able to do a hold on the May 27th Alaska after several tries. I did get through on the phone after 8:00 am and we too are booked with the cabin of our choice!!

Awesome! Congrats! (And Celebrity better not have given you MY cabin in error! :p :D )

What about Canada/New England? Wasn't it due to be released together with Alaska??

I see, tha Alaska deployment of 2016 is similar to this of 2015, but the 10-12 night cruises are missing... :eek: - but the Pacific Coastal sailings are back. :)

Celebrty Millennium does not do any sailings between 26th of April and 12th May 2016 - will she be drydocked??

What about Canada/New England? Wasn't it due to be released together with Alaska??

I see, tha Alaska deployment of 2016 is similar to this of 2015, but the 10-12 night cruises are missing... :eek: - but the Pacific Coastal sailings are back. :)

Celebrty Millennium does not do any sailings between 26th of April and 12th May 2016 - will she be drydocked??

Yes they were, but perhaps they're holding them back a few hours as Alaskan bookings get handled?

My travel agent called Celebrity and was able to book the Oct 2, 2016 Canada/New England cruise for us. We got the 123go! All inclusive.

:eek: How did you or the travel agent even know about the 2016 cruise to Canada/New England when the schedule is not yet out? That's the sailing that we wanted, as well. Is the ship still the Summit? Care to share the itinerary...pricing? I will call Celebrity C&A when I get some detail.

Awesome! Congrats! (And Celebrity better not have given you MY cabin in error! :p :D )

Kevin - that would be :eek:hysterical if we both thought we had booked the same cabin. Tell ya what - I'm not moving so it would get really crowed in there - LMAO!!! Seriously I bet it has happened - I guess that'd have to check the times and go by whom ever got it first. At least right now there some other choices (same cabin but different decks) that would be ok for 2nd choices. :D

Edited by Jane2357

Canada and New England are out to book, but you have to call Captain's Club directly as to prices as they have not loaded it into their system on the Celebrity Cruises page when I checked a minute ago.

There are three sailings on September 4, 18, and October 2nd 2016 on the Summit for 14 nights.

The first two sailings, the port order is leaving from Cape Liberty NJ, Boston, Portland, Bar Harbor, Prince Edward Island ( Charlottetown), Quebec City overnight, Sydney, Halifax.

The sailing on the Oct. 2nd, goes from Cape Liberty, Halifax, Sydney, Prince Edward Island, overnight in Quebec City, Bar Harbor, Portland, Boston and then back to Cape Liberty NJ.

There are no shorter sailings that I saw listed to the region.

Bermuda sailings for 2016 on Summit are on May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, June 5, 12, 19, 26, July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, August 7, 14, 21, 28 roundtrip from Cape Liberty NJ to two overnights and a partial third day in Kings Wharf and the rest sea days.

The 8 night repositioning from Puerto Rico to Cape Liberty on Summit departs April 23, 2016 and leaves from Puerto Rico, to St. Maarten, St. Thomas, overnight in Bermuda, and then to Cape Liberty.

Edited by kk99

Kevin - that would be :eek:hysterical if we both thought we had booked the same cabin. Tell ya what - I'm not moving so it would get really crowed in there - LMAO!!! Seriously I bet it has happened - I guess that'd have to check the times and go by whom ever got it first. At least right now there some other choices (same cabin but different decks) that would be ok for 2nd choices. :D

8:10am Chicago time is when I got my email confirmation! :p

In all seriousness, the TA I was dealing with had already put a hold on the cabin before anything was available to book this morning. :) I got the starboard cabin I wanted, but I also had 4 other choices if, for some reason, I could not have booked that specific cabin.

However, based on celebrity's recent track record of 'accidentally" cancelling booking and other people grabbing the previously booked cabin, I WILL be checking daily. just in case! ;)

Penney, it's the exact same itinerary as 2015. Departs 29 Oct 2016 for Boston, overnight NY, Bermuda, Port Canaveral, Miami.

Thanks, still debating whether to keep Reflection or try for this one again. Where did you see it? CC told me they have no info.

Thanks so much. :)

I wonder why the itinerary changed for the last cruise. Is there an advantage of disadvantage to either?

We currently have this cruise booked for 2015, but needed to switch it to 2016. Our itinerary is the same as the first two dates in 2016.

We are currently booked in an AQ1 for $2999 pre port & tax. Could you give me the rates for both the 9/4 and 10/2 cruises in an AQ1. I want to have all my facts before I call and switch. ;)

We are currently booked in an AQ1 for $2999 pre port & tax. Could you give me the rates for both the 9/4 and 10/2 cruises in an AQ1. I want to have all my facts before I call and switch. ;)

Iamthesea, for A1 on the Oct 2 Canada/New England cruise, 3244.04, including port fees and tax, per person. We also got the 123go! all inclusive.

Great...thank you! We would actually be saving $9pp and getting so much more. Whoo hoo! However, I did think that the rates would be lower. We didn't book this cruise for 2015 until last May and figured we were paying higher. I guess the higher rates are taking into consideration the 123.

Was the price you quoted a Captain's Club rate (book AQ1 for the price of AQ2)?

Now to figure out what AQ1 staterooms are still available??? :rolleyes:

Edited by Iamthesea

On the 14 nights Canada New England cruises, the only reason I can think of them reversing ports between the September and October sailings is perhaps other ships have booked slots, and this is how it worked out.

For those of you who are contemplating which cruise to take, my best guess is to take the October 2, 2016 cruise to see hopefully a lot of color change. I have a sibling who lives in Boston, and another sibling who has a small second home in Bass Harbor(a few miles from Bar Harbor) and I have also done this cruise in both September and October in prior years as well as land vacations.

I would think by coming back into the U.S ports of Bar Harbor, Portland and Boston last, you would have a good chance of seeing more color change by starting the trip further north after sailing in Nova Scotia.

As far as pricing, I think you will have to call in to Captain's Club, as it is still not up publicly on either U.S. or UK websites that I can see.

Was able to put a hold on my Alaskan cruise earlier. The site had issues with actual booking - it kept kicking back to the screen before. I hope the hold really worked - got the cabin we wanted.

Hi there,

Can you please send us an email to concerns@celebrity.com with your reservation number and/or a phone number you can be reached at? Thank you!

Good point about the schedule and Fall color!

I have the pricing thanks to cruzzzinma. :) All I need is available AQ1 stateroom numbers so I can do a little research before calling.

Found the cruise online through the Captain's Club. :D Weird that it doesn't show through the main webpage.

Prices and cabins are up for 2016 Canada and New England

On 9-4-2016 and 9-18-2016 prices per person before port taxes etc. in U.S. dollars

inside-1699

oceanview- 1999

veranda- 2599

concierge- 2899

aqua- 3009

suite- 4599

On 10-2-16

prices are 1599, 1899, 2499, 2899, 2999, 4499

Just called Celebrity and was able to get a post sailing thank you on board credit of $150 added to our stateroom. Woo hoo! Considering that we didn't qualify for any of the 123go promotions on our Transatlantic sailing it's something. Can someone please tell me why it is that those sailings don't qualify? Celebrity? Doesn't seem very fair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Forums mobile app

Just called Celebrity and was able to get a post sailing thank you on board credit of $150 added to our stateroom. Woo hoo! Considering that we didn't qualify for any of the 123go promotions on our Transatlantic sailing it's something. Can someone please tell me why it is that those sailings don't qualify? Celebrity? Doesn't seem very fair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Forums mobile app

They have too many sea days, so they lose too much money with the drinks packages.:(

Yeeh, Canada/NE is open for booking (on Summit again, what else? :D).

IMHO the prices are okay for 14 nights, regarding the fact that you sail on a premium ship!

Princess and HAL cost more per night (at least in 2015), and at least Princess cannot reach the Celebrity standards, IMHO.

Only port I am missing is St. Johns (New Brunswick) - for tours to Bay of Fundy...

Yeeh, Canada/NE is open for booking (on Summit again, what else? :D).

IMHO the prices are okay for 14 nights, regarding the fact that you sail on a premium ship!

Princess and HAL cost more per night (at least in 2015), and at least Princess cannot reach the Celebrity standards, IMHO.

Only port I am missing is St. Johns (New Brunswick) - for tours to Bay of Fundy...

Just remember it's Saint John - St. John's is in Newfoundland.

Prices and cabins are up for 2016 Canada and New England

On 9-4-2016 and 9-18-2016 prices per person before port taxes etc. in U.S. dollars

inside-1699

oceanview- 1999

veranda- 2599

concierge- 2899

aqua- 3009

suite- 4599

On 10-2-16

prices are 1599, 1899, 2499, 2899, 2999, 4499

Got mine booked! :D As I said earlier, we moved the date. Old date had only the 123 Beverage Package. The Captain's Club rep said that we will be getting the 123Go All Inclusive. Received the same stateroom, too!

Captain's Club hostess sent me the revised reservation and I have a question about it. While the $300 OBC shows on the invoice, there is nothing at all about the Beverage Package or Gratuities.:(

cruzzzinma - Does your invoice have that information on it? :confused:

What is a "post thank you OBC" and how did you get that?

Edited by Iamthesea

cruzzzinma - Does your invoice have that information on it?

Iamthesea, my invoice only shows the $300 OBC and the travel agents OBC. He said "the data is not coming through, yet" and documented it in my record. We have a long time to make this work out. Take care.