Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

I saw a miami to valparaiso canal curise for 3/19 on infinity and the veranda's were starting at 4698.00

Michael

Can anyone that can see these bookings tell me what an average Verandah balcony room is running for spring 2017 PC sailings? I'm just a low life that can't book until 12/5 and was wondering how early pricing is compared to sailings that are already available.

Can anyone that can see these bookings tell me what an average Verandah balcony room is running for spring 2017 PC sailings? I'm just a low life that can't book until 12/5 and was wondering how early pricing is compared to sailings that are already available.

Cheapest verandah is $2799

Chris

I've never booked with Celebrity before - are they similar to Carnival and NCL in that I'll have an agent assigned to me for the duration of my booking, or is it just you get a random agent any time you call? Just wondering in anticipation Friday for the Australia bookings.

I called yesterday for the new sailing pricing and it was high. I was quoted the 123 and told there was no other discounts. Is this true though? I thought someone mentioned a discount this year for early deployment booking. Or maybe it isn't combinable.

Celebrity UK now has all the latest release available on their website.

Interesting that the Solstice Australian sailings have significant gaps, so more speculation they could be for charters/drydocks/tbc short taster cruises etc.:D

We booked on the 23rd Dec '16 Pacific/Fiji sailing which seems fairly reasonably priced for an "X" Christmas and New Year cruise. No offers though.

We booked on the 23rd Dec '16 Pacific/Fiji sailing which seems fairly reasonably priced for an "X" Christmas and New Year cruise. No offers though.

You may be able to add an offer later!

I just added 'UK transatlantic drinks package' to our Reflection TA in Oct 2015.

I was able to put a February 5, 2017 for Sydney to Auckland on hold Monday night. Called early on Tuesday and booked. I booked S1 so got the all inclusive and a half price deposit. Have the paperwork to transfer the booking to my TA (who's on vacation) and will get something from her.

What else could there be?

Judy

You may be able to add an offer later!

I just added 'UK transatlantic drinks package' to our Reflection TA in Oct 2015.

No fair. Why is Celebrity UK allowing a drink package and not the US? Only kidding. Good for you.

Passenger in US can transfer cruises before final payment, without loosing their deposit.

We in the UK can't.

Tell me about it! Just did that on Royal's Allure TA next October, 620USD up in smoke (deposit and OBC) but at least we did pay less money in total and got grats. and classic beverage included, just would have been much better off in North America.

we were away and missed the opening promo..what was the promo for early booking?

will be on the ship in february, is booking on ship better than the opening promo, is it combinable?

thanks to anyone who can answer these....

As we don't know your country location, we can't help...................

we were away and missed the opening promo..what was the promo for early booking?

will be on the ship in february, is booking on ship better than the opening promo, is it combinable?

thanks to anyone who can answer these....

I don't think there is a promo for early booking this year (as their was at the start of this year when the 2015/16 opened). I think it is just the current promos, being 123 go for ocean view and regular balconies, and all inclusive for concierge or higher.

I'm considering the Sydney - Singapore cruise on the Solstice in October 2016. Can someone please help me with info about the 123 promo on that cruise? Is the promo available there? The fine print says its not available on Asian repositioning cruises. Don't know if that one is considered one of those.

Thanks.

I'm considering the Sydney - Singapore cruise on the Solstice in October 2016. Can someone please help me with info about the 123 promo on that cruise? Is the promo available there? The fine print says its not available on Asian repositioning cruises. Don't know if that one is considered one of those.

Thanks.

Can't help with any promo's, however I don't think that cruise counts as repositioning as there is a return sailing about 10 days later. Either a charter or dry dock in the gap.

Time for a phone call?

Thanks.

I don't think so, it doesn't have the green "offers" tag above the price for concierge and above.

Hi,

I booked my 2016 cruise the day after they posted the itinararies and a week later the price for the same cabin had gone up like $4000.00. I think that is the early booking discount.

I called yesterday for the new sailing pricing and it was high. I was quoted the 123 and told there was no other discounts. Is this true though? I thought someone mentioned a discount this year for early deployment booking. Or maybe it isn't combinable.

Hi,

was wondering how you like the Celebrity M class vs S class

and 4 cruises in a year,.......impressive

Michael

Michael,

I think you question was directed at me, if not I'll answer anyway :p.

Both classes have their good and bad points :). Our last cabin on X was a FV on Infinity (M class), and it was brilliant (the balcony was to die for :D). We prefer Silhouette to Solstice, probably because of the LCG. Cafe al Bacio isn't as big on the M class and does become very busy. Additionally, we did like the sun deck on Silhouette, huge comfy loungers and chairs away from the pool :).

Was there anything in particular you wanted comparisons on?