Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

It can take a couple of weeks for Celebrity's website to show up the gratuities and beverage package booked. If you request a copy of the revised invoice, it should show the 123go all inclusive offer code on the booking.

I would wait two or three weeks, and check again for an updated one, or go sign in to you Captain's Club for your bookings and look again.

I always screen capture the offer that shows when a promotion can be booked or replace another offer. It's definitely in the fine print that you can rebook to this promo(123 All Inclusive) at current pricing except for those cruises they excluded like transatlantic sailings. A post thank you promo is when they have given out a future obc after you have sailed with Celebrity for a new booking for it to be applied to. If I remember correctly it wasn't given out after every sailing we took this year, but we did get one, for a future cruise we had booked that did not qualify for all of the offers, such as a transatlantic sailing. I don't know if it is combinable with other offers if you are already receiving other promotions from Celebrity.

I don't think it is an automatic after each cruise, but it is a nice gesture when you get one from Celebrity.

We sailed to Bermuda in July on the Summit. It was the first of many Celebrity sailings to come! I got the email with that promo code in October and was able to use it for our Transatlantic in April of 2016.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Forums mobile app

Edited by colombiangirl

Hi,

anyone hear anythin as to why celebrity chanced the Capital cities transatlantic so much.....hard to call it Capital cities when now only half of the 4 ports are Capitals......I really wanted to take this cruise however, I REALLY wanted to see Amsterdam which was one of the changes stops. plus they cut a day off......I was so disappointed

Iamthesea, my invoice only shows the $300 OBC and the travel agents OBC. He said "the data is not coming through, yet" and documented it in my record. We have a long time to make this work out. Take care.

It must be because the cruise is just being offered. I booked a couple of cruises over a week ago that have the promo listed on the invoice.

I'll have to go check online to MyCelebrity and see if anything is listed for this cruise.

A post thank you promo is when they have given out a future obc after you have sailed with Celebrity for a new booking for it to be applied to. If I remember correctly it wasn't given out after every sailing we took this year, but we did get one, for a future cruise we had booked that did not qualify for all of the offers, such as a transatlantic sailing. I don't know if it is combinable with other offers if you are already receiving other promotions from Celebrity.

I don't think it is an automatic after each cruise, but it is a nice gesture when you get one from Celebrity.

We sailed to Bermuda in July on the Summit. It was the first of many Celebrity sailings to come! I got the email with that promo code in October and was able to use it for our Transatlantic in April of 2016.

Thanks! I have never been offered this TY OBC, nor ever heard of it after 9 Celebrity cruises, and 5 more booked for the next year or so. :rolleyes:

Is the Solstice missing some dates? In 2015 it heads to Hawaii near the end of September but there are only 2016 days posted until the end of August...

The only reason I can think of why they have "missing dates" is that they've been chartered already.

Is the Solstice missing some dates? In 2015 it heads to Hawaii near the end of September but there are only 2016 days posted until the end of August...

Hi Paravenia,

It's entirely possible that the rest of Solstice's schedule after late August 2016, has not been released yet. Perhaps she's not headed to Hawaii in the new deployment schedule. There are a few additional regions to be announced, including Asia, Australia, and the Caribbean over the next 4 weeks.

Australia, South America & Panama Canal are due next, on 12/2/14 for Captains Club members, and 12/5/14 for the general public. Hope this helps !

Thanks for the link Andy. I am disappointed to see the planned..... 11-Night Pacific Coastal Cruise 2016 - Sep. 11 British Columbia: Vancouver; Oregon: Astoria; California: San Francisco (overnight), Monterey, Catalina Island, San Diego

Now changed to a 7 night

Hi Paravenia,

It's entirely possible that the rest of Solstice's schedule after late August 2016, has not been released yet. Perhaps she's not headed to Hawaii in the new deployment schedule. There are a few additional regions to be announced, including Asia, Australia, and the Caribbean over the next 4 weeks.

Australia, South America & Panama Canal are due next, on 12/2/14 for Captains Club members, and 12/5/14 for the general public. Hope this helps !

Looking forward to those release dates.:D

Hi Everyone,

Here's a link to the new itineriaries released for Captains Club members earlier today. Please click HERE . Hope this is helpful !

Is there a way to see prices? I booked an Alaska 2015 cruise last week while on board and need to change it to a 2016 date (which is what I wanted but wasn't available yet). Thanks!

Is there a way to see prices? I booked an Alaska 2015 cruise last week while on board and need to change it to a 2016 date (which is what I wanted but wasn't available yet). Thanks!

The cruises are on the Celebrity website. "Plan a cruise" and search for the one(s) you are want.

The cruises are on the Celebrity website. "Plan a cruise" and search for the one(s) you are want.

You'll need to log on though to be able to see the prices.

It was yesterday that I saw them... still early here on the westcoast ;)

When I was checking without signing in yesterday, it was 6am in Chicago. ;) At that time the system may have been a bit behind. From that point forward I signed in and prices & cruises "popped up". :)

Thanks to this thread I was alerted that the Alaska cruises were available. We were foreced to sign up for one in 2015 while on the Silhouette ten days ago because the 2016 cruises were not listed. On the ship I was told to check back in January for the 2016 dates. Obviously, that was not accurate informaiton.

All set now, though! And thanks, again.

Thanks to this thread I was alerted that the Alaska cruises were available. We were foreced to sign up for one in 2015 while on the Silhouette ten days ago because the 2016 cruises were not listed. On the ship I was told to check back in January for the 2016 dates. Obviously, that was not accurate informaiton.

All set now, though! And thanks, again.

Congrats on making it aboard the year you wanted! :)

That's because the itineraries are not available to the general public until 11/21. Currently only Captain's Club members. :)

I'm not logged in and seeing the prices just fine on both my work PC and Ipad.

I found the cruises posted on the Celebrity website shortly after I made that comment about them only being on the Captain's Club page. I think they were actually posted in both places at the same time. If you read my post soon after that, you will see that I booked my cruise yesterday. :)

Edited by Iamthesea

I found the cruises posted on the Celebrity website shortly after I made that comment about them only being on the Captain's Club page. I think they were actually posted in both places at the same time. If you read my post soon after that, you will see that I booked my cruise yesterday. :)

Good work. I am now waiting for cruises to be released for downunder.:D