Oasis updated deck plan now available on RCI website

genegri

Does anyone know what 1701 and 1750 are classified as?

On Royals deck plan site

Deck Seventeen from 06-Jun-2015 to 30-Apr-2016

oa_deck17_v2015_jun.gif

rs.gif Royal Suite with Balcony Grand entrance with doorbell. Master bedroom with Queen bed and sitting area. Master bath with tub, shower, two sinks and bidet. Living room sofa converts to a double bed. Guest bathroom with shower, entertainment center, dining room with dry bar, piano. Private balcony with Jacuzzi and dining area.

(1,284 sq. ft., balcony 345 sq. ft.)

My husband is NOT going to be happy...Deck 5 has Michael Kors AND Kate Spade!:D

I assume those are fashion brands? :D The mrs will be happy though.

P.S. I am hoping they are not jewelry stores. Those are the killers. :eek:

Per the current plans, it appears so - other posts guessed that could happen as the cupcake fad is fading.

It could be. But I think they could have picked something better than another purse or watch store. Michael Korrs and Kate Spade. I guess they sell alot of purses and watches

Edited by trev71

I wonder if "Suite Lounge" on deck 17 will also include Junior Suites. On Quantum, supposedly all JS categories have access to Coastal Kitchen so maybe the same on Oasis.

Maybe that's more of a traditional (pay) bar associated with the restaurant?

It could be. But I think they could have picked something better than another purse or watch store. Michael Korrs and Kate Spade. I guess they sell alot of purses and watches

And I'll willing to bet that the mark-up per item is a lot higher for purses and watches, than cupcakes! :p

They didn't put the new GS on the 11th floor plans yet though, I see it on the 12th and 14th but not the 11th.

Weird when I click "print" it shows the 11th but not on the non print one.. oh well I see it at least lol.

Edited by beccaseraph7

And I'll willing to bet that the mark-up per item is a lot higher for purses and watches, than cupcakes! :p

Probably, I do alot of research on stuff like that before i go mainly because I dont want my wife to think just cause its a watch on a cruise ship that it will be cheaper.

The only thing that was a bit cheaper was sunglasses and they were guess ones.

I know there is probably not too much of a mark up on cupcakes. I will some what miss them. But the cafe isnt too far away :D

Thanks - I had to refresh

Hey Ken. This looks great as we have suites booked for both O&A after their drydocks. :D On O we will have the lounge and a restaurant just down the hall. First cruise excitement is back, bigtime:D. And throw in DD and the big girls are ready to party

Edited by setsail

DL moved to private dining room on deck 4 - but nothing is identified in its old space.

CL listed along with Wonderland for GS and above and D+ and above.

Suite Lounge on 17 only for GS and above - not even Pinnacles seem to have access. I wonder if the CL goes away in March?

Edited by MattInFLL

Probably, I do alot of research on stuff like that before i go mainly because I dont want my wife to think just cause its a watch on a cruise ship that it will be cheaper.

The only thing that was a bit cheaper was sunglasses and they were guess ones.

I know there is probably not too much of a mark up on cupcakes. I will some what miss them. But the cafe isnt too far away :D

It appears that your cupcakes dreams are actually still intact...according to RCL's own website the area on the Boardway that used to be the Ice Cream Shop, is now called Cups & Scoops - which they describe as:

Cups & Scoops

Delicious sweet treats onboard. Try for one of our signature cupcakes baked fresh daily or enjoy a scoop of Ben & Jerry?s ice cream with your choice of toppings.

Enjoy!

:D