Oasis updated deck plan now available on RCI website

genegri

I wonder if "Suite Lounge" on deck 17 will also include Junior Suites. On Quantum, supposedly all JS categories have access to Coastal Kitchen so maybe the same on Oasis.

No coastal kitchen for JS or D+. Could be due to size. Quantum CK may be larger

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Hey Ken. This looks great as we have suites booked for both O&A after their drydocks. :D On O we will have the lounge and a restaurant just down the hall. First cruise excitement is back, bigtime:D. And throw in DD and the big girls are ready to party

I should have talked you guys into doing the Trans Atl with us.

I wonder if "Suite Lounge" on deck 17 will also include Junior Suites. On Quantum, supposedly all JS categories have access to Coastal Kitchen so maybe the same on Oasis.

Someone said the website states only GS and higher on Oasis. That will turn out to be an issue if JS and above is allowed on Quantum class and GS and above is allowed on Oasis. So much for consistency between ships. There will be some unhappy people if this is how it really is.

Gina

Per the current plans, it appears so - other posts guessed that could happen as the cupcake fad is fading.

On Vision last month, guess what was given to Chef's Table attendees. Not the cookbook, but cupcake decorating kits. I got one. I wonder where they got those. :rolleyes: :p

Gina

DL moved to private dining room on deck 4 - but nothing is identified in its old space.

CL listed along with Wonderland for GS and above and D+ and above.

Suite Lounge on 17 only for GS and above - not even Pinnacles seem to have access. I wonder if the CL goes away in March?

Pinnacle allowed in CK

Someone said the website states only GS and higher on Oasis. That will turn out to be an issue if JS and above is allowed on Quantum class and GS and above is allowed on Oasis. So much for consistency between ships. There will be some unhappy people if this is how it really is.

Gina

I agree with you on this. If I recall, when it was first mentioned for Quantum it excluded JS. Then changed maybe during a Q&A or something afterwards.

For those of you who are interested the post dry dock deck plan of Oasis seems now to be available. Better get a glimpse before the website crashes. :p

Enjoy.

Sorry if I missed this, but I don't see anything about the not-so-secret balconies being changed? They are still intact?

We are going on Oasis for New Years cruise and have some cabins in the 14th floor and hoped to take advantage of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

John and Lala - the description on the deck plan describing the new "suite lounge" says only GS and above. Whereas the CL includes D+ and Pinnacle. So they may be making a change.

I'd be fine if the suites had a lounge and the D+ and Pinacle had CL

I don't think anyone wrote that, the Suites lounge is GS and above. Unless I missed it Coastal Kitchen wasn't mentioned.

Website definitely says CK is GS and pinnacle. Suites lounge does not mention pinnacle, but they look connected, so who knows.

Sorry if I missed this, but I don't see anything about the not-so-secret balconies being changed? They are still intact?

We are going on Oasis for New Years cruise and have some cabins in the 14th floor and hoped to take advantage of them.

The public balconies at the aft ends of decks 10, 11, and 14 on Oasis are now part of private staterooms.

Not sure if anyone noticed. But there are 3 different ship plans for 3 different time frames. It's right below (with links) where the deck drop down menu is.

Deck Plans from 14-Oct-2014 to 27-Oct-2014

Deck Plans from 01-Nov-2014 to 30-May-2015

Deck Plans from 06-Jun-2015 to 30-Apr-2016

Anyone have any idea why that is? :confused:

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

You need to go back and look at the plans, on deck 14 the secret balconies are now GS'.

Not sure if anyone noticed. But there are 3 different ship plans for 3 different time frames. It's right below (with links) where the deck drop down menu is.

Deck Plans from 14-Oct-2014 to 27-Oct-2014

Deck Plans from 01-Nov-2014 to 30-May-2015

Deck Plans from 06-Jun-2015 to 30-Apr-2016

Anyone have any idea why that is? :confused:

The only difference between the second and the third set of deck plans is some staterooms are categorized differently. No venue changes that I can see.

So now suite guests can access both suite lounge and concierge lounge and high loyalty guests can access both diamond lounge and concierge lounge. Am I understanding this correctly? :confused:

I don't think we will know what this means until someone is actually on the ship and reports back. The CL on Oasis might become a restaurant once DD goes active in March, leaving only the DL and the new "Suite Lounge". It seems hard to believe the space where the CL is now can be both a CL and a restaurant at the same time. But who knows?