Luggage Storage In Cabin LOTS ???

Bo1953

Hello all, just wanted to find out about how much storage there is for luggage on Liberty Of The Seas. We are in cabin 7362 and will have at least three (3) pieces which includes one (1) carry on. The larger pieces are hard sided w/28" & 23" as the other pieces. Will there be enough room to store them in cabin??

Thank you - bo1953

We were just on Liberty in Sept and there was some bedding under the bed. We had 2 large softsided suitcases under our bed my husband said our other large one would have fit too, but I just left it in the closet as I didn't take everything out of it.

On one of our cruises, there was extra bedding stored under the bed so we didn't have as much storage room. If that is the case, you can put the smaller suitcases inside the larger ones and then store them under the bed.

The stateroom attendant will relocate the bedding if more space is needed under the bed.

The stateroom attendant will relocate the bedding if more space is needed under the bed.

This is correct...it's been the case with us on every cruise that this is no problem for them to do...We always easily fit our luggage (2 pieces and carryon nested inside) under the bed and one in the closet.

This is correct...it's been the case with us on every cruise that this is no problem for them to do...We always easily fit our luggage (2 pieces and carryon nested inside) under the bed and one in the closet.

I wish I'd know that earlier!! Only cruised twice and both times left our cases on the sofa as there was no room under the bed or in the closet, and that was in a GS. I wondered how we'd have managed in a smaller cabin. I won't be afraid to ask for some room under the bed next time. Thank you.