New Celebrity promotion 11-5-2014

kk99

I'm starting to get concerned about my booking. I was told by my TA last week that my booking had been revised to include the 123goInclusive promo but there's nothing different on my reservation on X's website. :rolleyes: Paranoid me wonders if it's actually been applied. Shouldn't I see at least the beverage package on my reservation page?:confused:

Edited by 1cruiselvr

The promotions were applied to our booking last week when asked without conflict. Even the fine print allows for this.

It's such a step up for Celebrity to go this route, I can't be more pleased with this new approach.

High Five!

It's a fair minded business idea, so if you want every last red cent in your favor, expect to be disappointed. If you want to come out whole overall, enjoy!!!

Edited by MizDemeanor

I have a C2 cabin booked for an August/September 2015 Golden Light Alaska trip and had selected the regular 123Go beverage package when i booked. When I got the Celebrity announcement email last week about this promo, I emailed the Celebrity Vacation Planner with whom I deal, and in a matter of minutes, the 123Go AllInclusive had been applied to my reservation. Painless and fast. So with the added gratuities and OBC, it is like getting a $600 discount on the cruise -- all for the effort of a one-minute email. I consider this a very good deal in those instances when the cost of a CC or Aqua Class room is not wildly higher than the fare for another room class (often the case with some Verandah rates), regardless of complaints by some about limited offerings on the Classic Beverage Package (between juices, specialty coffees, bottled water, and the occasional cocktail, I suspect we will find plenty of "free" drinks to make us happy -- if not, I will happily use some of that $300 OBC to either upgrade to the Premium Package or to pay for any particular higher cost wine, beer, and cocktails that we want).

I'm starting to get concerned about my booking. I was told by my TA last week that my booking had been revised to include the 123goInclusive promo but there's nothing different on my reservation on X's website. :rolleyes: Paranoid me wonders if it's actually been applied. Shouldn't I see at least the beverage package on my reservation page?:confused:

Do not worry, it may not ever show up, just make sure you have the paperwork (email, website pdf, etc) to show you had got it. We have a cruise in around 30 days, the bev package still doesn't show on the reservation page and yet our TA paperwork says we have it, and phone calls to both X and the TA have assured we have it.

Edited by MicCanberra

And I've just taken advantage of the Uk promo Allin. Cost me £82.50 to upgrade to Concierge cabin, but we now have 200 dollars Obc, free gratuities added to the drinks package which we had when we originally booked. We could have stayed in our original balcony cabin and choose obc or free gratuities at no extra cost. Happy cruisers! 😊

Do not worry, it may not ever show up, just make sure you have the paperwork (email, website pdf, etc) to show you had got it. We have a cruise in around 30 days, the bev package still doesn't show on the reservation page and yet our TA paperwork says we have it, and phone calls to both X and the TA have assured we have it.

Ok, thanks for replying. I am the worry wart type. If it can go wrong, it usually does for me. :D:D

Ok, thanks for replying. I am the worry wart type. If it can go wrong, it usually does for me. :D:D

So being paranoid, I called X and they can't tell me anything as they are blocked from seeing anything because I booked with a TA, or so they say. :confused:

So being paranoid, I called X and they can't tell me anything as they are blocked from seeing anything because I booked with a TA, or so they say. :confused:

Ok, I'm over it. X transferred me to their resolution department and were able to tell me that indeed my booking does have the 123GoInclusive promo attached to it. So I'm going to stop thinking about it now. :D:D

Ok, I'm over it. X transferred me to their resolution department and were able to tell me that indeed my booking does have the 123GoInclusive promo attached to it. So I'm going to stop thinking about it now. :D:D

Glad you sorted it out and now you can relax. Enjoy.:D

X said that if you booked with a TA, you won't see all the perks on your reservation within their website, only on the cruise line invoice. Thought I'd post that for anybody that was wondering or concerned like I was. ;)

That is good to hear that confirmed by X. As I had mentioned, this has happened and is happening to me now also, I have my paperwork from the TA but nothing on the website.:D

We just booked an S1 on the Celebrity Equinox for next December to get the perks and got an additional $500 OBC. It think it is a great deal. We got burned on a Carnival cruise this past October so I hope we are not booking to early. It just seemed like a really good deal.

We booked our cruise a while back before any promotions at a great rate through our TA. We got a C2 cabin. So when I saw this promotion going, I checked with my travel agent to see if it would maybe apply to us. It would, if we wanted to spend $500+ pp to bring our rate in line with current rates for the promo. We didn't want to do that. However, they did add on 1 of the promos for free. We opted for the drinks package as the OBC offered was lower than in current promotion. So sometimes it doesn't hurt to ask.

Log into your celebrity account. Select your booked cruise. Then, Select cruise planner - this is where you would go to order/select dining time or excursions. Then, On the top right, select order history. It should show everything ordered for that cruise including select dining times, excursions. towards the bottom it should show the bev package (wave promo). However, it does not show OBC. These directions are as specific as I can recall.