What's your favorite MDR dish?

texasgirl29

My favorite appetizer is escargot! I order it every night on the cruise..yum!!:D:D. One night my head waiter surprised me by adding more than the usual 6 on my dish!:)

Since I really enjoy seafood, I tend to order fish for the majority of my dinners, but I especially enjoy any entree having to do with shrimp!:D

French onion soup. Had it every night and as good as any bistro in Paris. The food in the MDR is excellent we tried the specialty restaurants, but thought they were not worth the money so returned to the MDR.

We have never had anything in the MDR we did not like (or sent back)

Biggest problem is truly choosing... Lol, as you cannot eat the entire menu

(Thank goodness that Mr Sloop & I are willing to share bites)

As no doubt so many are going to mention Entrees let me say... Be sure & check out / appreciate the simple things too...

Soup du Jour - Bread Basket (and Breadsticks to die for) - Daily Homemade Ice Cream

Cheers!

Crème Brulee, but the Catalan version, had it once and loved it so much that I requested it again 3 times, and they did it, just for me haha

I think my wifes would be Frogs legs, had it for Entrée, asked for another and they brought out a plate of 15 !!

Escargot since I can't get it at home very often and lamb since I don't cook it that often.

Any dessert since I don't eat sweets at home too often. This is why I love to cruise, the "not too oftens at home" :D

Mary Lou

Lamb. Good choice. I never eat lamb other than on a cruise.

I look forward to the Israeli couscous vegetarian entree. I'm not a vegetarian, but am a good cook, so most of the standard entrees are equivalent or not quite as good as what I make at home. I still love to dine on Celebrity because I enjoy the courses.

I also like the variety of starters. No one specific one stands out, but I like the variety.

Beth

I love their prime rib, Celebrity salad dressing, breadsticks, all their seafood dishes, apple pie, creme brule, home made ice cream, cherries jubilee, and 2 yrs. ago they had on the menu, instead of escargot, great crab stuffed mushrooms - had that almost every night. Oh, yeah, and their caprese salad with real buffalo mozzarella!

I like almost everything - when you are not the cook - what's there not to like!!!

DH would say shrimp cocktail since he gets at least two every night. I like shrimp but love to try all the other apps too. The puff pastry and mushroom one comes to mind. And I love everything with goat cheese.

Lamb chops, fresh fish (loup de mer) and steaks are all great! Getting hungry just thinking about it!