WOW..$279.00 for 7 nights

socialsea

Was just checking some prices and found a 7 night cruise on Freedom of the Seas for $279pp for November 16/14 inside cabin. We have to pay that much for 1 night for a nice hotel in Canada. Oh, if I only lived closer to Florida, I would be all over that deal!!

Saw 7 day Navigator cruises for 186 per person for inside cabins.

Holland America is offering $199 interiors for 7 days

MSC Divina is offering $299 balcony for 7 days

Lots of deals if you can get to the ship!

Yes

Saw offer of Nav yesterday at that price for 7 days

And I live in Galveston

But have been gone for week and half out of last three weeks

We talked about though, But have commitments.

Edited by ssb

We just paid $301 per person (includes all fees/taxes/port charges) for 7 night eastern caribbean on Carnival. Yes, I know not exactly apples to apples ,but it was the best deal per night that we've found on a cruise so far. Was also the very first last minute deal we've done. Booked Thursday night, ship left Saturday! :D We do prefer RCCL but for the price we might consider it again.

Was just checking some prices and found a 7 night cruise on Freedom of the Seas for $279pp for November 16/14 inside cabin. We have to pay that much for 1 night for a nice hotel in Canada. Oh, if I only lived closer to Florida, I would be all over that deal!!

I know how you feel. If I lived near a port I would be on a cruise every other week:cool:

Saw 7 day Navigator cruises for 186 per person for inside cabins.

Holland America is offering $199 interiors for 7 days

MSC Divina is offering $299 balcony for 7 days

Lots of deals if you can get to the ship!

Any sort of special rate to get $186 on Nav?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just paid $301 per person (includes all fees/taxes/port charges) for 7 night eastern caribbean on Carnival. Yes, I know not exactly apples to apples ,but it was the best deal per night that we've found on a cruise so far. Was also the very first last minute deal we've done. Booked Thursday night, ship left Saturday! :D We do prefer RCCL but for the price we might consider it again.

You were robbed! Just kidding - but I did receive an email from a large TA down here a couple weeks ago re the 11/30 8 day sailing of the Carnival Conquest that said they were offering 25 cabins @ $1 for an inside ($31 with a $30 discount for online payment. Plus port & taxes, of course). Really!

Here's a copy (I've removed the TA name for CC rules):

6537yd.jpg

I'm sure that deal sold out immediately :D

We are sailing with friends on the Allure in December or I might have really been tempted LOL.

But remember, it's for 2014 only. In 2015 the rest of the industry will be offering last minute deals but royal lol

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Time will tell on if they follow through.

Carnival said the same thing earlier this year and they are selling rock bottom and even giving cruises away for free.

Bill

My wife and i have been tossing around the idea of buying airfare for a week and then see what kind of deal we can find last minute. We aren't picky so any cruise line will do. figured we could find something to fit the time frame. Bill

Interesting strategy Bill. Would you fly into the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area and during what time frame? Thanks. - Brian

My wife and i have been tossing around the idea of buying airfare for a week and then see what kind of deal we can find last minute.

We aren't picky so any cruise line will do. figured we could find something to fit the time frame.

Bill

What time of year were you considering?

What time of year were you considering?

Probably late March/early April or next Nov/Dec when there are more ships to choose from in the Caribbean.

Summer there are less options so wouldn't try it then.

Don't usually cruise in the summer anyway since we cruise to get out of the cold and it's cheaper in the colder months since kids are in school and most families can't get away.

Bill