Bon Voyage to 0bnxshs, Missy's Mom & seasooze - November 22nd, 2014

kazu

Looks like a great way to celebrate American Thanksgiving - on board a ship! No matter whether they may be in the Caribbean or Australia, we hope they have a terrific time.

Bon Voyage to Westerdam - 7 day Eastern Caribbean Thanksgiving:

0bnxshs & Missy's Mom ( Special wishes to 0bnxshs, my partner in crime on HALFacts who has earned a well deserved break!)

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DCE407F%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DCE%26dateCode%3D11_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3DWE%26voyageCode%3DW491

Bon Voyage to Volendam - 16 day Great Barrier Reef - Sydney to Singapore:

seasooze

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DPAF416%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DO%2CP%26dateCode%3D11_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3DVO%26voyageCode%3DV475

Bon Voyage everyone!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time!!!

We do so appreciate all the well wishes for our cruise we were to take over Thanksgiving but.....

We cancelled this cruise back in August because our DD bought a house 2 doors from us and we've spent a lot of time and even more money remodeling it. She is now moved in and the house is complete, although at the time of cancellation we were projecting finishing up next week. So, we were ahead of schedule but, as we assumed back in August would happen, did spend more money than we estimated. In fact, I wrote the very last check in the checkbook to the custom kitchen builder, so I know we're out of money! :eek:

Anyhow, we will be consoling ourselves for missing this cruise with a cruise on Ryndam for New Years. Again, many thanks for the wishes, rest assured they will be applied in December when we leave on Ryndam. :)

We do so appreciate all the well wishes for our cruise we were to take over Thanksgiving but.....

We cancelled this cruise back in August because our DD bought a house 2 doors from us and we've spent a lot of time and even more money remodeling it. She is now moved in and the house is complete, although at the time of cancellation we were projecting finishing up next week. So, we were ahead of schedule but, as we assumed back in August would happen, did spend more money than we estimated. In fact, I wrote the very last check in the checkbook to the custom kitchen builder, so I know we're out of money! :eek:

Anyhow, we will be consoling ourselves for missing this cruise with a cruise on Ryndam for New Years. Again, many thanks for the wishes, rest assured they will be applied in December when we leave on Ryndam. :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to rub it in by wishing you a Bon Voyage.

Sadly, I was just going by my Future Cruise Listing. apologies:o

I so know how life gets in the way of plans :( enjoy your holiday cruise :D

Sorry, I didn't mean to rub it in by wishing you a Bon Voyage.

Sadly, I was just going by my Future Cruise Listing. apologies:o

No apologies necessary Jacqui! Having Amy live closer to us and all it's entailed has been both a fun and joyous occasion. Definitely worth the trade, although we'd sure like to have our cake and eat it too! :D

I so know how life gets in the way of plans :( enjoy your holiday cruise :D

Yeah, sometimes unplanned events usurp things we'd rather be doing. This particular event was more important to us, obviously, and we fortunately were able to choose to do this instead of the cruise. Thanks for the wishes for December; we have lots of family joining us on the New Year's cruise so it will be fun. :)