Luggage Ship to Plane Program

cot427

Glad to hear it! Seems especially worth it for a later flight.

Just read this thread and am glad I did. I'm sailing the Oasis in Feb 2015 and my flight home is not until 0755. I was concerned about dragging my luggage everywhere! This will be great! Thanks for the info!

Can't wait to leave my 6 feet of snow here in Buffalo, NY!!

I am skipping the next 20 posts to write this response, so I apologize if this is repetitive.

I am RIGHT NOW sitting in my lovely CP balcony on the Allure.

I happen to have JUST enrolled myself, for the first time, in the Luggage Valet service. My situation/timing is almost identical to yours, except that my airline is Southwest. I get TWO bags free. :). There is no "upper" time limit mentioned.

Since you are flying JetBlue, the following won't apply to you, but I thought that I would mention it for others: if you are on both SW and AirTran, you can't use Luggage Valet.

Thanks for the information. I'm flying on SW for the first time and wasn't sure if I could use the luggage valet program. Are you using SW early bird check-in for your return flight home?

Thanks for the information. I'm flying on SW for the first time and wasn't sure if I could use the luggage valet program. Are you using SW early bird check-in for your return flight home?

Since I bought the unlimited wifi package, I will just be primed and ready at 7:15 on Saturday. :)

I am skipping the next 20 posts to write this response, so I apologize if this is repetitive.

I am RIGHT NOW sitting in my lovely CP balcony on the Allure.

I happen to have JUST enrolled myself, for the first time, in the Luggage Valet service. My situation/timing is almost identical to yours, except that my airline is Southwest. I get TWO bags free. :). There is no "upper" time limit mentioned.

Since you are flying JetBlue, the following won't apply to you, but I thought that I would mention it for others: if you are on both SW and AirTran, you can't use Luggage Valet.

Thanks Carol! I can't wait to be sitting on my CP balcony on Oasis in June! You'll have to let us know how it works once you get back and reunite with your luggage.

Also nice to see hear you can do it from the TV!

There is no "upper" time limit mentioned.

That must have changed since last month.

On the Luggage Valet form I have from my October 5 sailing, on the back of the form, it says:

To participate in vallet luggage program you need to meet all bellow requirements

6. All guests participating in this program and flying Southwest Airline must have a flight between 11:30 am and 6:00 pm.

(Yes, "vallet" and "bellow" were spelled that way.)

Edited by Daghis

My husband and I did this on our Allure cruise. It was nice to just meet our luggage back home instead of lugging them around! We did each have our carry-ons though. We grabbed a cab, got breakfast, and hit the beach. We felt like vagrants with all of our stuff on the beach!! We still had a fun day, but I would find some sort of actual plans :)

I'm pretty sure that the luggage valet service is something run by the airlines, not the cruise ships. That may be why Guest Services have little knowledge of it sometimes.

I sure wish the Canadian airlines would participate!!! :(

Just my little tidbit of info...:D