Celebrity Silhouette Patio

stickey_mouse

I am very excited about our upcoming cruise on the Silhouette! I keep skimming websites that discuss the Silhouette (I can't help myself). On the following website, I saw a picture of a venue called The Patio (it's almost exactly halfway down the page). It looks like a lovely, calm space to hang out, and it appears to be on the edge of the ship looking out over the water. Can anybody tell me where on the ship it is located? Thanks!

http://home.comcast.net/~pmccullough/cruise/Silhouette%2012/Silhouette%2012.htm

I've been on the ship twice and have never seen that area until I just found it on the link provided! That's so funny!! Someone help locate this please. It looks like a great place to relax!

The same here. Wish we would know about it before... I curious if all S class ships have it.

Looks like it someplace near Lawn:

"Patio on the Lawn - Luxury adopts a casual, country club charm at the Patio on the Lawn. Overlooking the beautiful The Lawn Club, it's an ideal place to read the morning paper, your current novel, or enjoy a cup of gourmet coffee with friends."

Edited by cruza

We just got back from the (fabulous!) Silhouette TA. This is the first time I've seen that spot called "the patio," but it's a small place on the port side of Deck 14, in the aft, forward of the Lawn Club, right outside the midship elevators. It never looked quite as inviting/large as it appears in the photo on the site linked above, perhaps because we were mostly in that spot in the evening, when things had sort of been put away.

In any event, the Silhouette is a stunningly beautiful ship as you can see from the photos on that site, and we had a wonderful time.

We just got back from the (fabulous!) Silhouette TA. This is the first time I've seen that spot called "the patio," but it's a small place on the port side of Deck 14, in the aft, forward of the Lawn Club, right outside the midship elevators. It never looked quite as inviting/large as it appears in the photo on the site linked above, perhaps because we were mostly in that spot in the evening, when things had sort of been put away.

In any event, the Silhouette is a stunningly beautiful ship as you can see from the photos on that site, and we had a wonderful time.

I think this is next to the Art Studio.

I've been on the Silhouette 3 times, and this took me by surprise also. It appears to be on Deck 15 between the Lawn Club Grill & Art Studio. Been passed it numerous times, and somehow it never looked like the picture that was posted. Guess, I was in too much of a rush to eat at the Lawn Club Grill and didn't pay attention to it. It does look nice though. I'll have to check it out next cruise.

Edited by ecslady

I've been there! I didn't know the area had a name and no name for the area is listed on the deck plans. I recognized the area from the photo in the link above and have a few photos of my own (click on the photo below). My DW and I spend part of an afternoon hanging out there reading during our Dec 2012 TA. It was nice place to hang out on a cool day as it was protected from the wind but still nice and sunny with a great view. It is indeed on Deck 15 near art studio. It's on the opposite side of the deck from The Porch.

I guess it makes sense that The Patio was near The Porch :rolleyes:

DSC00742-W-S.jpg

I've been on the ship twice and have never seen that area until I just found it on the link provided! That's so funny!! Someone help locate this please. It looks like a great place to relax!

Is this part of or near the art studio?

Edited by capecodmercury

Reflection has this seating area, The Porch, as well. In the same place.

Sorry, that's not correct. The Porch is the breakfast/lunch specialty restaurant on the starboard side forward of the Lawn Club. If there's a "patio" at all, it's over on the port side next to the art studio (which is where it is on the Silhouette).

We just got off the Silhouette and saw this area called the Patio. It is right outside the Art Studio. We saw some folks having a bottle of wine there one night. It is truly lovely done in turquoise and lime green, a hidden gem.

It is an inviting area...but doors to inside open and close and folks will come through because it is the entry way area to elevators...

On Ref it is as shown in posted photo, on opp side of lawn club grill from porch panini place...