Another lie from Celebrity, re: Silhouette

rucruisn2

I think the horse is dead.

Some of you may be tired of reading about this topic, so you are free to not click on this thread. However, for those of us actually booked on the ship before dry dock, this horse is far from dead.

In the interests of full disclosure and with a nod to political correctness and concerned members of PETA...

At NO TIME has ANY living horse been beaten or killed during the course of this, or any of the other threads. ;) :p :rolleyes:

Edited by teecee60

In the interests of full disclosure and with a nod to political correctness and concerned members of PETA...

At NO TIME has ANY living horse been beaten or killed during the course of this, or any of the other threads. ;) :p :rolleyes:

On this made my night lol! I'm boarding Silhouette on Sunday and I'm not worried at all. There are plenty of things to think about and be conscience about but none to worry about.

Cheers and Happy Sailing to all no matter what ship you board!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

On this made my night lol! I'm boarding Silhouette on Sunday and I'm not worried at all. There are plenty of things to think about and be conscience about but none to worry about.

Cheers and Happy Sailing to all no matter what ship you board!

Well ChicagoPaul -- you'd just better hope that Silhouette gets you back to home-port in time to catch our Eclipse Holiday Cruise! I can just picture you guys racing out behind us on the Pilot Boat, trying to catch up! :p;)

Have a great first cruise, and look forward to meeting you onboard! :D

Well ChicagoPaul -- you'd just better hope that Silhouette gets you back to home-port in time to catch our Eclipse Holiday Cruise! I can just picture you guys racing out behind us on the Pilot Boat, trying to catch up! :p;)

Have a great first cruise, and look forward to meeting you onboard! :D

Haha! My thoughts exactly! I will commander the damn pilot boat if I have to! My partner made a good point. Celebrity definitely would not want to loose the revenue of the holiday cruise on the Silhouette so she should definitely make it to home port in time.

We look forward to meeting you as well! If we miss each other at the meet and greet or sail away just look for us at the martini bar!

So did you guys miss the full San Juan time as expected? What about other ports?

Did the ship arrive back to FLL on time?

We arrived back to Fort Lauderdale on time.

We did not do San Juan on Tuesday evening. Because we lost seven hours due to the medical emergency on Sunday that meant we could not get to St. Kitts on time Wednesday so instead we had a whole day in San Juan. We also had the whole day in San Juan as scheduled.