MS Westerdam Sail-Away Dec 6, 2014

aliaschief

Taking DW and her identical twin out to Segar's Restaurant tonight. Four Star Diamond rated and fantastic ambient chop house in NW FL. I will be broke by morning!:eek:

NA dropping lines.

Sounds good, keep some funds aside for your voyage "down under".:D

Not that I know of. Captain van Eerten is on his leave now and as far as I know he will be coming back to the Westerdam in 2 to 3 months.

Is Capt. van Eerten the captain that makes the Westerdam " Queen of Horns " ? Is so, I hope he is captain for my March 07, 2015 Westerdam cruise.

Capt. Baijens gave 9 long toots when Volendam left Fremantle recently, saluting 2 frigates (1 Aust. 1 NZ ).
Captain Baijens is like Captain van Eerteen: very guest oriented and friendly.

Internet issues today; had to shut everything done and start over. But, I did make it in time to see Westerdam sail and hear her toots. A credible job, I thought.

I think when rkacruiser made this comment, we got into a little confussion, erewhon

Is Capt. van Eerten the captain that makes the Westerdam " Queen of Horns " ? Is so, I hope he is captain for my March 07, 2015 Westerdam cruise.

Sorry IndyDenise, I just caught up with your question, Captain van Eerten is one of about 4 Captains the Westerdam has had that have made her the 'Queen of Horns'. He is the newest and in my mind the best. Hopefully he will be Captain of your cruise.

Well Independence went out with some nice toots, so thats it for today. Thanks Chief, Lou and Dave for making our sailaways possible.