MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away Dec7, 2014

aliaschief

I tried your instructions to get my Ipad to full screen last week, but it didn't work. No arrows on the right hand side and when I click on the PTVZ it just takes me to their website. uggher.

When the webcam first opens do you see a gray bar across the bottom of the wbcam (right above where it says "high bandwith mode" on the left and "audio not supported" on the right?

According to the PTZtv page on another site, if you go to http://www.MarineTraffic.com in another browser tab and then, and then return to the webcam links, the marine map may show up. Haven't tried it since I'm watching, but just FYI in case that workaround works. Also if you clear your browser cache at any time (e.g. on exit) you might need to repeat the process. (I didn't see this tip posted here yet, sorry if it is a duplicate, I'm clicking between a lot of windows!).

I did find that logging in to marinetraffic.com that the link populated on the web cam page afterwards..... could be coincidence, maybe not though.

When the webcam first opens do you see a gray bar across the bottom of the wbcam (right above where it says "high bandwith mode" on the left and "audio not supported" on the right?

oh? I waited too long - got in first. will close and try again. need to hurry

no - no grey bar across - the audio not supported is there, but no grey bar.

high band with is in the middle for me. so maybe different systems? oh well, I can only try.

Edited by kazu

I tried your instructions to get my Ipad to full screen last week, but it didn't work. No arrows on the right hand side and when I click on the PTVZ it just takes me to their website. uggher.

On your iPad, do a two-finger swipe from the middle of the webcam image out to the corners, that should give you full screen, if you rotate horizontal. Swipe from the outside in to go back to the embedded view.

On your iPad, do a two-finger swipe from the middle of the webcam image out to the corners, that should give you full screen, if you rotate horizontal. Swipe from the outside in to go back to the embedded view.

I clued into that about two seconds ago. duuuuh. YOu can tell I don't use it except when travelling, right? but it does take good pics. thnx.