MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away Dec7, 2014

aliaschief

Curious about NADM tooting since there are a boatload of HAL big wigs on board including the new President. New Captain as well... 200 Travel Agents ...

Very interesting to know! If Captain van Zaane is indeed at the helm, they have one of their most experienced Masters. He was the take-out Captain for the Amsterdam and the Nieuw Amsterdam.

Sounds like he did an OK job of toots.

I clued into that about two seconds ago. duuuuh. YOu can tell I don't use it except when travelling, right? but it does take good pics. thnx.

I didn't know about it either - I just accidentally made it work, glad you got it where you could see! Hope the laptop comes back to life. You've had bad juju with electronic devices this fall, one way or another. Maybe Santa will make things better. :)

Beautiful Nieuw Amsterdam....

This is the way it is supposed to be..... three long blasts and followed by one short blast.

This is TRADITION for any ship over the world for over a century... it is a greeting and a farewell.

Beautiful Nieuw Amsterdam....

This is the way it is supposed to be..... three long blasts and followed by one short blast.

This is TRADITION for any ship over the world for over a century... it is a greeting and a farewell.

And, frankly, what I would expect if Captain van Zaane is the Master.

I would like to know who the Master of the Regal Princess is. Royal Princess' take-out was an Englishman. I wonder if this person is Italian. He/she certainly likes his Love Boat theme!