HAL Cruise Personalizer

johnmik1

I booked through HAL - Unable to find stockowner credit.

I'd suggest you print the shareholder credit confirmation you received from HAL world cruise department and bring that with you also.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 years later...

If you booked through HAL, any Onboard Credit from the booking will show on the emailed guest confirmation (under Guest Information) you should have gotten when you completed the booking. When you apply and receive Carnival OBC, it will be added to the OBC total with an updated guest confirmation. It does not appear in the Personalizer.

Oops! Late edit: while checking my booking, found a new feature in the Personalizer "Make a Payment" section. They show all the money details of your booking: total, deposit, any payments, AND any OBC currently received. I had not seen this during my previous cruise purchase.

I booked through HAL - Unable to find stockowner credit.

CCL Shareholder credit doesn't show on HAL's website. It was on our statement from our travel agent though. We always take copies of everything. We did have a situation a few years ago where some of our OBC didn't post. Fortunately, we had paperwork copies and they were able to get everything straightened out. It took a few days though.