Regal captain and cd.

bluejays15

I will be saling Regal Princess on Febuary 1 and was wondering who the Captian and the cruise dierector will be..I know the currant cd Ron Goodman is off on the 25th of JAnuary.

Hello bluejays15 and welcome to Cruise Critic...

If you don't get an answer here, you might want to check the roll call for your cruise where you'll meet others cruising with you. You can find your roll call here.

Where is ron goodman going?

On the Regal TA, Ron mentioned we would be going to Asia next.

Lew

I will be saling Regal Princess on Febuary 1 and was wondering who the Captian and the cruise dierector will be..I know the currant cd Ron Goodman is off on the 25th of JAnuary.

Welcome to cruise critic! If no one has the information now, you should receive a series of emails (sometimes many of the same email but that is another thread :D) beginning a few weeks before your cruise that will introduce your captain, cruise director, maitre'd, etc. and provide links to FAQs.

We leave this coming Sunday on the Regal. We first received an email from the Captain about 2 months prior to the cruise, then an email about the Maitre 'd and Hotel Manager 3 weeks later. We received an email about the CD and CC Rep exactly 2 weeks before the cruise, along with the list of the MUTS movies, and on board entertainment.

We leave this coming Sunday on the Regal. We first received an email from the Captain about 2 months prior to the cruise, then an email about the Maitre 'd and Hotel Manager 3 weeks later. We received an email about the CD and CC Rep exactly 2 weeks before the cruise, along with the list of the MUTS movies, and on board entertainment.

Who are they all?

Who are they all?

Sorry, I was just trying to give the OP a timeline to expect crew notification.

Since shows and crew could change by the time they sail, I didn't think to list the information from this upcoming cruise. The emails are also available in the Personalizer.

Regal - Jan 4-11, 2015

Captain John Foster

Maitre 'd - Silvio Zampieri

Hotel Manager - Dirk Brand

Cruise Director - Ron Goodman

Captain Circle Host - Heather Hutchinson

MUTS - Gone Girl and The Giver

Production shows - Fiera & Spectacular

Guest Entertainment - Steve White, comedian and Beatlemaniacs

Sorry, I was just trying to give the OP a timeline to expect crew notification.

Since shows and crew could change by the time they sail, I didn't think to list the information from this upcoming cruise. The emails are also available in the Personalizer.

Regal - Jan 4-11, 2015

Captain John Foster

Maitre 'd - Silvio Zampieri

Hotel Manager - Dirk Brand

Cruise Director - Ron Goodman

Captain Circle Host - Heather Hutchinson

MUTS - Gone Girl and The Giver

Production shows - Fiera & Spectacular

Guest Entertainment - Steve White, comedian and Beatlemaniacs

Thanks. :)