Embassy Suites Ft. Lauderdale

tsxgray1

I did not, I'm sorry. I saw many pictures on Tripadvisor and our room looked exactly like the Executive King Suite pictured.

I did take the following photos from our room. ;)

Did you have a step out "Juliette" balcony, or one with table and chairs ?

I did not, I'm sorry. I saw many pictures on Tripadvisor and our room looked exactly like the Executive King Suite pictured.

I did take the following photos from our room. ;)

Did you have a step out "Juliet" balcony, or one with table and chairs ?

Thanks for information!! Been undecided. Going on the Oasis in August. Your review was very helpful. Thanks!!!!

When in August? Our family of 4 adults will be on Oasis (August 15-22) and and looking forward to our pre-cruise stay at ES.

I hope the Embassy suites are nice. I just book it for before and after our cruise in Sept. I got very good rates booking directly through the hotel

When is your cruise in September? Mine is September 5 and am looking at hotels to stay at.

I signed up for the Hilton MVP promotion and saved $45 for our upcoming stay in April.

Can I ask how you signed up.

I have Hilton Honors but when I go to MVP it's asking me for a pin code after my HH number?

You don't have to sign up for MVP. You just have to be a Hilton Honors member. It is asking you the pin to sign in to your Hilton Honors acct. You must have given them a pin a long time ago. If you go to the web site, there should be a place to go to remind you of your pin number.

Claudia

You don't have to sign up for MVP. You just have to be a Hilton Honors member. It is asking you the pin to sign in to your Hilton Honors acct. You must have given them a pin a long time ago. If you go to the web site, there should be a place to go to remind you of your pin number.

Claudia

Hilton is in the middle of changing everyone from PINs to standard passwords.

Claudia

We are Hilton Honors members. What does this do for us? Looks like you can get a good discount. Do you have to book with a specific site or any Hilton Hotel?

We are Hilton Honors members. What does this do for us? Looks like you can get a good discount. Do you have to book with a specific site or any Hilton Hotel?

You just have to book the room through the MVP site. If you call they will not give you the MVP rate. In fact, they know nothing about that rate. Sometimes it is a good deal, other times it is the same as the Hilton site.

Claudia

I'm a Hilton Honors member and just called the Embassy Suites on 17th St. and was told they do not participate in the MVP program.

Well, they did because I have a booking there under the MVP for April 30th. I think one has to make the reservation through the MVP website, and not by calling the hotel directly. Maybe that was the problem. I would try again but using the website.

I always book through hiltonfamilymvp.com for the MVP rate. I would guess there may be some blackout dates but have never experienced that. Ihe site also lists other Hilton properties in Ft. Lauderdale.

You cannot get the mvp rate by calling the hotel.

I'm a Hilton Honors member and just called the Embassy Suites on 17th St. and was told they do not participate in the MVP program.

I have booked there with the MVP rate at least 6 nights before. If you go on the MVP site, you see that they do participate. Like I said earlier, the rates may be the same as booking right through Hilton. If the hotel is close to being full they do not offer the discount. The best time to find the rate is many, many months before the booking.

If you call them they will not know what you are talking about. I found that out when I wanted to add a night on to an existing reservation and wanted to know if they would match the price. I called the hotel direct, and also called the 800 number. No one had any idea what I was talking about and would not give me the rate.

When are you staying in FLL?

Claudia

For an extra $31.33 per person, $93.99 total, I can book Embassy Suites to include shuttle service from FLL to Hotel and Hotel to Port Everglades. What is Port Everglades? Is it the cruise port?

I am sailing RCCL Independence of the Seas on December 28 and Navigator on January 31.

I think $95 for both transfers would be a good deal do you agree (if Port Everglades is the cruise port and they do morning shuttle).

Please let me know.

Thank you SO much.

Edited by js

A taxi from the airport to the hotel is only $15. That will be for 3 people. The taxi from the hotel to Port Everglades will also run about $15. That will be for 3 people. So for $30 total you will get the same transportation by taxi, and not have to wait for shuttles.

Claudia

A taxi from the airport to the hotel is only $15. That will be for 3 people. The taxi from the hotel to Port Everglades will also run about $15. That will be for 3 people. So for $30 total you will get the same transportation by taxi, and not have to wait for shuttles.

Claudia

Dang!

Thank you.

We are a group of 11 so wanted to stay together.

Let me figure it out and work the numbers since one person (either my sister or I)

will be paying for the van/cab to take us to/from airport to/from hotel/port.

I can always just cancel and rebook.

Thank you.

I have booked there with the MVP rate at least 6 nights before. If you go on the MVP site, you see that they do participate. Like I said earlier, the rates may be the same as booking right through Hilton. If the hotel is close to being full they do not offer the discount. The best time to find the rate is many, many months before the booking.

If you call them they will not know what you are talking about. I found that out when I wanted to add a night on to an existing reservation and wanted to know if they would match the price. I called the hotel direct, and also called the 800 number. No one had any idea what I was talking about and would not give me the rate.

When are you staying in FLL?

Claudia

Thanks for the information, we are planning on staying 11/03/15.