Meet and Greet set up

hockeygal54

Does anyone have contact info for the CS rep assigned to the Emerald currently? I've been on the phone x3 today with 3 diff people and finally got a name and EM but having difficulty with it. I've set these up in the past and seem to know more about it than PCL does! 😳

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does anyone have contact info for the CS rep assigned to the Emerald currently? I've been on the phone x3 today with 3 diff people and finally got a name and EM but having difficulty with it. I've set these up in the past and seem to know more about it than PCL does! 😳

Thanks for all the trouble you are going through!!

Thanks Pam! That is the persons name they gave me and I've heard back from her. Now back to the board to see what the consensus there is.

You wouldn't happen to know the contact person for Grand in August would you? 😊

• 5 months later...
for our July M&G, I emailed to...

Jan James

Onboard Services Coordinator

Golden and Pacific Princess

Direct: 661-284-4452

FAX: 661-284-4770

Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:45pm PST

Email: jjames@princesscruises.com

Thanks for the info! I offered to assist with the Meet and Greet but just in case its just me...

• 2 weeks later...

Jenny Streeck

Sapphire, Grand

(661) 284-4444

jstreeck@princesscruises.com

Berna Grayr

Ruby & Coral

(661) 284-4448

bgrayr@princesscruises.com

Stacey Anderson

Royal, Sun, Dawn

(661) 284-4333

sanderson@princesscruises.com

Lawrence Andrada

Regal & Diamond

(661) 284 4445

landrada@princesscruises.com

Rosanne Pennucci

Emerald & Island

(661) 284 4443

rpennucci@princesscruises.com

Jodi Rudolph

Crown & Star

(661) 284 4450

jrudolph@princesscruises.com

Jan James

Golden, Ocean, Pacific

(661) 284-4452

jjames@princesscruises.com

Coleen Reyes

Caribbean & Sea

(661) 284-4447

creyes@princesscruises.com

Diana Hall

Supervisor, Onboard Services,

Charters, Large groups, Incentives,

(661) 284-4449

dhall@princesscruises.com

Marisa Sanders*special diets/Place order for distilled water/baby food

dietaryrequest@princesscruises.com (661) 284-4450

• 4 weeks later...

On our upcoming Royal TA, Stacey Anderson handed off to Craig Bliss June 1st, and I was instructed to contact Lawrence Andrada as of July 22.

It is a bit confusing, but with our Roll Call at 209 already, I want to make sure everything is right. And we have apparently overflowed Club 6, just looking at numbers.

Was a bit shocked when I received an answering email from Lawrence stating the Cruise Critic page, (using Roll Call Tool) only showed us as having 131 signed up for the Meet & Greet. (I am signing everyone in on a Google doc. spreadsheet plus posting an undated M&G roster every 24-48 hours or so, depending upon activity).

Where do the CC numbers come from? They are certainly not accurate, and it would be a big mistake for Princess reps to consider them reliable. Maybe causing an ill-suited venue, (max capacity 140), to be reserved when clearly a larger one is needed.

At any rate I have written back with the correct information, and the above explanation of our way of computing numbers...will hopefully receive a reply after this weekend. They have certainly been a great bunch to work with!

Just an FYI in case this should affect anyone else :cool:

• Administrators
On our upcoming Royal TA, Stacey Anderson handed off to Craig Bliss June 1st, and I was instructed to contact Lawrence Andrada as of July 22.

It is a bit confusing, but with our Roll Call at 209 already, I want to make sure everything is right. And we have apparently overflowed Club 6, just looking at numbers.

Was a bit shocked when I received an answering email from Lawrence stating the Cruise Critic page, (using Roll Call Tool) only showed us as having 131 signed up for the Meet & Greet. (I am signing everyone in on a Google doc. spreadsheet plus posting an undated M&G roster every 24-48 hours or so, depending upon activity).

Where do the CC numbers come from? They are certainly not accurate, and it would be a big mistake for Princess reps to consider them reliable. Maybe causing an ill-suited venue, (max capacity 140), to be reserved when clearly a larger one is needed.

At any rate I have written back with the correct information, and the above explanation of our way of computing numbers...will hopefully receive a reply after this weekend. They have certainly been a great bunch to work with!

Hi!

Our numbers are accurate. The numbers listed on the Roll Call landing page represent the number of members who have posted on the thread. It's a simple count, really. We have no way of knowing how many people are sailing with each individual member!

I think it is safe to say that doubling the amount shown on the landing page is the way to go, since the majority of people cruise with someone else -- they will more than likely be attending the Meet & Mingle as well!

On our Regal 9/26 sailing we are showing 26 members on the Roll Call -- but in actuality we have almost 60 who have been accounted for and will be attending the Meet & Mingle.

I'm happy to see that Princess is monitoring those pages and/or other methods to see how many people POSTED on a Roll Call -- but those numbers are not indicative of how many people have responded to attend a gathering.

That all said -- and this is from experience culled over many years here -- the number that show up is a different story. Perhaps close to 40% do not show. I blame Princess for having all those fun activities to do on board! LOL

Seriously, I'm happy to explain this in detail to anyone over at Princess.

LAURA

From our roll call experience over the last 10-15 years of sailing and having M&G's.......

You can count on maybe 40% to 60% may show up at the M&G.

Hi!

Our numbers are accurate. The numbers listed on the Roll Call landing page represent the number of members who have posted on the thread. It's a simple count, really. We have no way of knowing how many people are sailing with each individual member!

I think it is safe to say that doubling the amount shown on the landing page is the way to go, since the majority of people cruise with someone else -- they will more than likely be attending the Meet & Mingle as well!

On our Regal 9/26 sailing we are showing 26 members on the Roll Call -- but in actuality we have almost 60 who have been accounted for and will be attending the Meet & Mingle.

I'm happy to see that Princess is monitoring those pages and/or other methods to see how many people POSTED on a Roll Call -- but those numbers are not indicative of how many people have responded to attend a gathering.

That all said -- and this is from experience culled over many years here -- the number that show up is a different story. Perhaps close to 40% do not show. I blame Princess for having all those fun activities to do on board! LOL

Seriously, I'm happy to explain this in detail to anyone over at Princess.

LAURA

Thanks very much for this explanation. Possibly Princess Coordinators are getting the Roll Call number mixed up with the Meet & Greet number from the sound of it.

BTW: Our Roll Call actually numbers 270 Cruisemates, with 139 distinct log-ins. Meet & Greet roster totals 209. As you say, it would be remiss for any party to use the Roll Call Tool number as Meet & Greet head count. :p

In terms of real number of people who actually show up at these events. It has ranged from 12 on a 4 night cruise to 180 on our last 12 night Repo. That was 180 out of 202 signed up.

It might help that I furnish a very nice, 2" cruise souvenir, ship's memento-1 for each cabin, plus offer useful door prizes such as handmade lotion and soap...the stuff on the ships tends to be...sub par or none existent in some cases. Pretty good turn out with small gifties, in 6 of the 7 gatherings I've somehow hosted. :D

3754158secondversionniiiiicccceee_zps9zd9rfp7.jpg

Thanks once again, Laura!

Edited by kcfoxy

... a very nice, 2" cruise souvenir, ship's memento-1 for each cabin, plus offer useful door prizes such as handmade lotion and soap...

Nice touch! I've seen people bring local items to swap but haven't seen this.

n terms of real number of people who actually show up at these events. It has ranged from 12 on a 4 night cruise to 180 on our last 12 night Repo. That was 180 out of 202 signed up.

It might help that I furnish a very nice, 2" cruise souvenir, ship's memento-1 for each cabin, plus offer useful door prizes such as handmade lotion and soap...the stuff on the ships tends to be...sub par or none existent in some cases. Pretty good turn out with small gifties, in 6 of the 7 gatherings I've somehow hosted. :D

We attended a M&G on one of our sailings last year where it was a "paid event". We paid something like $20-25/pp in advance which I am sure cut down on the "no-shows". We got an open bar for an hour and I've never seen a group of people drink so much in such a short time!:eek: I'm glad someone set my expectations for my M&G next month as this is the first time that I have "volunteered".

We attended a M&G on one of our sailings last year where it was a "paid event". We paid something like $20-25/pp in advance which I am sure cut down on the "no-shows". We got an open bar for an hour and I've never seen a group of people drink so much in such a short time!:eek: I'm glad someone set my expectations for my M&G next month as this is the first time that I have "volunteered".

What cruise line was that?

I have been in touch with Diana Hall, who oversees the Onboard Services Coordinators. Here is the latest list, as of today...of course these are always subject to change. The Coordinators and ships without changes are not included...

Diana Hall, Supervisor

but now has Diamond & Star

Lawrence Andrada

Regal

Dena Gertsch

Royal and TAAs

Jodi Rudolph

Crown, Ocean & Dawn

Jan James

Golden & Pacific

Coleen Reyes

Caribbean, Sea & Sun

I will leave the wonderful overall formatting in Christine's very capable hands, as there is only so much one can do with these dratted cataracts. Anyway, hope the update helps. :p

• 1 month later...
I have never seen contact info for on board personnel. Arrangements for a M&G are made thru the Princess headquarters in California.

Here is the contact for the Royal

Stacey Anderson

Royal, Sun, Dawn

(661) 284-4333

sanderson@princesscruises.com

Thanks. That is what I meant; a stateside contact who will set up the Meet & Greet/