Freedom deck plans updated

What's up with the description for seven hearts. That seems different

Good catch - food in Seven Hearts. I predict that before the ship is out of dry dock, someone will ask for the menu, price, reservation info, whether there's a long wait, open for boarding day lunch, kids menu, dress code, etc.

Weird question - where would like club dancing be now that you all have seen the plans? Would it be in the VCL or the place on the 5th floor - star lounge? I know I have heard other mention it being the VCL on other post dry doc ships

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by queenschick9b

Weird question - where would like club dancing be now that you all have seen the plans? Would it be in the VCL or the place on the 5th floor - star lounge? I know I have heard other mention it being the VCL on other post dry doc ships

We won't know for sure until we get some reports back from cruises after dry dock, but I suspect that the club function would be one of the two venues you mentioned.

What is Cloud Nine?

It's been a general purpose lounge area with a piano guests could play. Frequently used in the evening for D/D+ lounge overflow.

Edited by clarea

The layout looks the same to me, just the description of Seven of Hearts is different.

I take this back. The deck plans of Indy, Explorer, and Adventure say the same thing, so I don't think this indicates any change for Freedom.

What is Cloud Nine?

My question too. Plus does anyone see what changes in May 2015 because there is a new set of deck plans starting in May. And Seven Hearts- what is that space normally? I thought it was just a game room or something like that. Seven hearts is still listed in May too. Same description....okay I just looked and The Mariner has a Seven hearts and it is listed as a card room. Also has a Cloud Nine and again, no description! What's the secret????

Interesting that Sabor is listed on Deck Plans and the ship description, yet no option to reserve Sabor on the 2/1 cruise. I wonder everything will be fully finished by the time we board on 2/1. Or, it could just be the wonderfully updated website....after all, it still lists Portofino as an option for dinner reservations. I just would think that if they wanted more opportunity to make $$, they'd give an option to reserve ASAP.

My question too. Plus does anyone see what changes in May 2015 because there is a new set of deck plans starting in May. And Seven Hearts- what is that space normally? I thought it was just a game room or something like that. Seven hearts is still listed in May too. Same description....okay I just looked and The Mariner has a Seven hearts and it is listed as a card room. Also has a Cloud Nine and again, no description! What's the secret????

It's possible that the May 2015 deck plans are related to changes in stateroom categories. This has happened to a number of other ships.

Interesting that Sabor is listed on Deck Plans and the ship description, yet no option to reserve Sabor on the 2/1 cruise. I wonder everything will be fully finished by the time we board on 2/1. Or, it could just be the wonderfully updated website....after all, it still lists Portofino as an option for dinner reservations. I just would think that if they wanted more opportunity to make $$, they'd give an option to reserve ASAP.

You would think, :)