HMC bbq?

hunt182644

burgers, fish, hot dogs, 2 or 3 types of salads, fruit and brownies. Water, ice tea and lemonade. There is a bar near the BBQ pavilion and 2 bars on the beach. You will also see lots of free range chickens running around the picnic table area.

Ice tea and ice water station with cookies and brownies. :) Lots of salad items including potato salad, bean, fruit salad, tossed salad, tomatoes, onions etc, ribs, burgers, hot dogs, might be one fish or another off the grill. Food is just fine for exactly what it is. We love sitting in our swimsuits, at picnic benches, seeing the wild roosters walk around, see the beautiful bougainvilia flowers ,,,,,,, I always enjoy our lunch at HMC. :)

We usually have a bloody mary at I Could Stay Her Forever and then head over to lunch.

We always get our food at the BBQ and head over to Captain Morgan (just a few steps away) for a seat at the bar where we can eat, drink and listen to music :D

Much less busy than the crowded buffet area ...

Edited by taxmantoo

Quite a bountiful assortment of different foods when compared to other private islands.

At GSC, they only offered hot dogs and hamburgers. Along with iced tea.

Very well organized, so don't worry about having to stand in line too long.

Sometimes we will get off the ship and have a drink at "I wish I could Stay Here Forever" bar.

We did the BBQ a few times but much prefer to return to the ship to have a quiet lunch on the ship.

I agree with KK here. The first couple of times, the barbecue is really fun but thereafter, we like to enjoy the Wish I could stay here forever bar and then head back to the ship for a quiet lunch. I guess we are getting older.

Sometimes we will get off the ship and have a drink at "I wish I could Stay Here Forever" bar.

We did the BBQ a few times but much prefer to return to the ship to have a quiet lunch on the ship.

Ditto on the lunch - much better onboard.