Fish and Chips

We were on Jewel of the Seas 2 years ago and I loved the Fish and Chips from the Seaview Cafe. Now that that is closed does anyone know if it is available anywhere else on the ship. We will be on the Brilliance of the Seas later this year and would love to have that again.

Jewel is the only ship in the Radiance class that hasn't been "revitalized" , which essentially means that they made the Seaview into some other restaurant. :D

So Jewel OTS still has a Seaview Café, and may possibly have one until 2016....which might mean they still have Fish & Chips. :D:) LOL :D

EDIT: Sorry. Re-read your post. My apologies, on Brilliance, the Seaview location is now Izumi, which is a ($$) sushi and Japanese restaurant.

although I thought the tempura shrimp were very good.

Edited by Coralc

We were on Jewel of the Seas 2 years ago and I loved the Fish and Chips from the Seaview Cafe. Now that that is closed does anyone know if it is available anywhere else on the ship. We will be on the Brilliance of the Seas later this year and would love to have that again.

Brilliance had excellent Fish and Chips in the Windjammer at lunch one day. We have seen the same on other ships too. I would ask one of the chefs in the WJ which day they will be serving it so you don't miss it.

Just got off Jewel. Sea View cafe still has the fish n chips. Wife got it three times and said it was tasty.

Best fish and chips(especially fish) we have ever had- it was on the Jewel also. Every RC ship should serve this recipe somewhere on the ship.

Best fish and chips(especially fish) we have ever had- it was on the Jewel also. Every RC ship should serve this recipe somewhere on the ship.

I totally agree! Thanks to everyone I will look for it at the Windjammer.