all inclusive classic drinks package on celebrity equinox

BABBY

Hi

We are thinking of buying the classic alcoholic drinks package but can anyone tell me for definate what times these are onboard - i.e have been on thomsons cruises and paid for the all inclusive package before hand but can only order between 10am and 2am - after this time you have to pay as though you had not paid for the package.

Thank you in advance

The drinks packages apply to your entire time on the ship. They also apply if you go to one of the 'private islands' like Labadee.

Can you please explain more about how the drinks work on Labadee? This is (good) news to me and we'll be going there on a future cruise but haven't yet decided what to do... :cool:

Through my own experience, once we hit the wee hours the buffet is minimally staffed (cleaners mostly).

There is tea, coffee, and sometimes cookies available. I have never seen the buffet bar open once the ships activity has died down.

OP you can drink as long as there is somewhere open. If there is enough demand the bars will stay open; if it is a quiet night they close a little earlier.

Supply and demand.

Cheers, h.

One thing you have to be aware of is that if you have the drink pack you will have to start drinking very early in the morning to be able to drink all day and it is strictly enforced.

Drink up 🍺🍻🍸🍷🍹

Most bars close at 2a as very few are still up. Cafe al Bacio opens around 6 and you can get drinks there.

You can also stock pile some unopened beers during the day and put them in your fridge. You can also get a few neat drinks and store them along with some mixers for later on. There is also last call for a traveler.

Drink up🍸🍺🍻🍷🍹