If Your Recently Off the Crown, Is There Almond Milk Available

szubieta

From searching, the most recent information is almost a year old as to weather almond milk is available or not. Just needing to see if I need to bring our own. I am aware that they have plain soy milk and rice milk isn't very good, to us. TIA!! :)

Just off Crown last week and we did not see any. I did not specifically ask for any but I'm positive I didn't see any. Depending on where you are going, you could just bring your own supply, they mini-fridge will hold a good amount.

Just off Crown last week and we did not see any. I did not specifically ask for any but I'm positive I didn't see any. Depending on where you are going, you could just bring your own supply, they mini-fridge will hold a good amount.

Thank you! I just hate having to add more to the Pepsi, Soy milk (good stuff) and Club soda that's already on my list. It is a good thing the fridge (loosely used) hold a lot of things including the ice bucket to keep it cooler. But then again we are only doing a 7 day and aren't taking a lot.

P.S. Thank you for posting the patters!! I enjoyed seeing the activities and such for an idea of the MR itinerary. ;)

Thank you! I just hate having to add more to the Pepsi, Soy milk (good stuff) and Club soda that's already on my list. It is a good thing the fridge (loosely used) hold a lot of things including the ice bucket to keep it cooler. But then again we are only doing a 7 day and aren't taking a lot.

P.S. Thank you for posting the patters!! I enjoyed seeing the activities and such for an idea of the MR itinerary. ;)

The fridge holds very little! You'll have to make a choice as to what's more important to keep cool...

The fridge holds very little! You'll have to make a choice as to what's more important to keep cool...

After removing the Princess soda's and water, I put 4 bottles of my own 12 oz water, 6 sodas cans (gingerale) 2 bottle of wine and the ice bucket in our mini-fridge. No problems. It was full but we just kept the extras in the closet until there was room.

Sorry, I should have expanded on my take on "A Lot". Soy and almond milk singles are more square and with a few Pepsi and club sodas and the ice bucket if feels like a lot. I do thank you and Thrak too for taking the time to respond. Emails and calls to Princess come with the response that they can't foresee what will be brought on in future cruises, even though ours is coming soon. I just am seeing if I can omit from my extensive packing list. Like that's easy when driving to the port. :rolleyes:

Edited by szubieta

Thank you all!!

This is an excellent question. Do you know if the serve almond or even soy milk when the pass out the cookies and milk?

I don't know if they serve it with the afternoon cookies since my DS and I have milk allergies (chocolate chips too) If someone doesn't have an answer and you've searched, start a new thread. :)

But I do know that all cruise lines use a plain soy milk...blaak! So we bring the Very Vanilla Silk singles, DS will drink the plain mixed with chocolate syrup, if dairy free syrup. I have other health issues that I'm not to use too much soy. And now I've added some Almond milk singles to my list.

Edited by szubieta

I was wondering the same thing, as I use almond milk daily in my Shakeology.

Forgo the almond milk for a week...it will do you good.

For me, it isn't really an option. I had colon surgery a year ago, and almond milk is really the only "milk" that settles well on my stomach

Forgo the almond milk for a week...it will do you good.

No it won't. That's terrible advice to those of us who understand how bad carbohydrates are for our bodies.

To the op, I was just on Caribbean Princess and they did not have almond milk. As others said, they did have soy and in my capuccinos, I used half and half.

I was wondering the same thing, as I use almond milk daily in my Shakeology.

For me, it isn't really an option. I had colon surgery a year ago, and almond milk is really the only "milk" that settles well on my stomach

Hey Jackie, I'll give you my stateroom # incase your run out. :D

Awesome! We just got upgraded to a mini suite today! We had booked a BF Balcony, so we are pretty stoked!

I'm planning on bringing some almond milk!

Awesome & congratulations on the upgrade!!! :D We are in an OV and would love to get a call to upgrade if the "price is right". Need to justify to hubby since we are vacationing 4 times this year!! :eek: ;)

Four times! Wow, that is awesome! Where are you going?

This cruise of course. 2 weeks camping in our trailer. Northern Idaho, vacation/property hunting, and Pismo Beach. It becomes costly when you add in house-sitters for the fur/feather babies. Hopefully gas price won't skyrocket anytime soon. Although we will be taking a couple of the dogs camping with the other 2 angry that they weren't chosen. It's a toss up every year. :( They all LOVE camping.