Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

I could have sworn Cuddy got promoted to a CD and should start his new gig soon. He was activity manager on Mariner a year or so back and was awesome. He will/would make a great CD.

We just got off the Navigator 3-9-2015 and Cuddy was the Activities Director. He's so awesome!

Jeremie was the AM on Oasis on March 7-14. All I remember about him is that he spoke English poorly and we couldn't understand a word he said. :rolleyes:

We had Jerimie as AD on Freedom last Nov. Loved him. We had more fun laughing at his word pronunciations. He was very personable and fun. :)

Hi Paulette:

According to Elvis Pinto's Facebook page on March 23, 2015 he posted this:

"Finally made it home! 9 weeks and then Vision for 4 months! Yahooo Europe here I come!"

I inboxed him a few weeks ago telling him we were probably going to book Jewel or Adventure in Feb/March 2016. He responded with "I like Adventure." Not sure if that was some kind of a hint or if in fact he just likes Adventure. We ended up booking Jewel again though!

Hi Paulette:

According to Elvis Pinto's Facebook page on March 23, 2015 he posted this:

"Finally made it home! 9 weeks and then Vision for 4 months! Yahooo Europe here I come!"

I inboxed him a few weeks ago telling him we were probably going to book Jewel or Adventure in Feb/March 2016. He responded with "I like Adventure." Not sure if that was some kind of a hint or if in fact he just likes Adventure. We ended up booking Jewel again though!

Elvis and I FB back a forth periodically.....he told me he is headed to Vision when they arrive in Europe and he is looking forward to something new. He had spent quite a few contract rotations on Jewel....and was wonderful as the AM. Now there is speculation that a promotion to CD, may be in the works for him. Both the CD and AM on Vision are due to be leaving when he arrives on board....so time will tell if he is the CD or AM at that time. But it looks like Vision here comes Elvis.

This list could use some updates on the Activity Managers on board. List updated as of 3/24/15

If you are on a ship currently or just off of a sailing and can add information about who the AM is, it is GREATLY appreciated. Keep this list in mind, when you sail and let me know who the Activity Manager is on board your sailing.

If people can help me fill in the blanks, where the ?????? are, it would be fantastic!

Adventure OTS – Tino Carillo (on board February 2015)

Allure OTS - Katie Turner began on 3/8/15 for two months until Michele Scarpat returns when Allure begins sailing again from Barcelona on 5/19.

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – ????????

Enchantment OTS – Enzo (as of 1/19/15 -- unsure if still onboard)

Explorer OTS – currently in drydock; Tanya was AM prior to drydock and will be continuing when ship comes out of drydock on April 24, 2015 and she may be remaining on board until June.

Freedom OTS - Belle O'Brien (on board 2/5/15)

Grandeur OTS – Andre Miller(through 5/15)

Independence OTS - Gordon Travis (thru Mid May 2015)

Jewel OTS - Katrina Blair (began on 3/21/15)

Legend OTS - CiCi

Liberty OTS - ????????[/b][/color]

Majesty OTS - Mauricio Diaz

Mariner OTS - Linda (from China)

Navigator OTS - Cuddy Cudsworth (began 2/23/15 for 4 month contract)

Oasis OTS - Jeremie (was on 3/7/15 sailing, unsure for how long)

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Radiance OTS - Darryl Dybal (joined ship 3/21/15 for a 4 month contract)

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl -- was on board in December 2014 -- is she still now?

Serenade OTS – Aysy (began 2/1/5) -- is Aysy still the AM?

Splendour OTS – Daniel Dornas

Vision OTS - "Magic" Marvin has had his contract extended until May 3, 2015 to remain on the ship until it completes its TA and arrives in Barcelona.

Voyager OTS - Elizabeth Haggerty (began on 3/5/15 for possibly a 4 month contract)

Thanks to all the cruisers for information that they provide to me!

Zach Stratford -- has he been seen on another ship since Elizabeth Haggerty took over on Voyager or is he is on vacation

Michele Scarpat -- currently on vacation and will return to Allure on 5/19/15

Frankie Portera -- was last seen on Oasis; wondering where he is now

Elvis Pinto -- on vacation -- going to Vision upon his return, around May 23, possibly as CD.

Elvis and I FB back a forth periodically.....he told me he is headed to Vision when they arrive in Europe and he is looking forward to something new. He had spent quite a few contract rotations on Jewel....and was wonderful as the AM. Now there is speculation that a promotion to CD, may be in the works for him. Both the CD and AM on Vision are due to be leaving when he arrives on board....so time will tell if he is the CD or AM at that time. But it looks like Vision here comes Elvis.

We were with Elvis on JOS last summer- I absolutely love him! Zumba classes were the greatest! I hope they promote him, he's terrific!

Updated 3/26/15 --

If people can help me fill in the blanks, where the ?????? are, it would be fantastic! Your help is greatly appreciated!

If you are on a ship currently or just off of a sailing and can add information about who the AM is, it is GREATLY appreciated. Keep this list in mind, when you sail and let me know who the Activity Manager is on board your sailing.

Allure OTS - Katie Turner began on 3/8/15 for two months until Michele Scarpat returns when Allure begins sailing again from Barcelona on 5/19.

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – ???????? (there has been some conflicting information, so if someone is onboard now, it would be nice to know who is the AM on your cruise)

Explorer OTS – currently in drydock; Tanya was AM prior to drydock and will be continuing when ship comes out of drydock on April 24, 2015 and she may be remaining on board until June.

Legend OTS - ????????

Liberty OTS - Cici (on ship on the 3/26/15)

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl -- was on board in December 2014 -- is she still now?

Vision OTS - "Magic" Marvin has had his contract extended until May 3, 2015 to remain on the ship until it completes its TA and arrives in Barcelona.

Voyager OTS - Elizabeth Haggerty (began on 3/5/15 for possibly a 4 month contract)

Zach Stratford -- has he been seen on another ship since Elizabeth Haggerty took over on Voyager or is he is on vacation

Elvis Pinto -- on vacation -- going to Vision upon his return, around May 23, possibly as CD.

Crusin' Susan on Rhapsody.

THANKS for sharing! Good to hear Cruzin Susan was on board when you sailed on Rhapsody late February 28 sailing. I am curious if someone who is on Rhapsody now can confirm her still being there.....typically AM's have 4 month contracts on a ship and then 2 months of vacation. Susan was onboard in December 2014, and a 4 month contract would have her starting vacation sometime in March 2015 -- since I am not exactly sure when her current contract started....I keep looking for current information.

Is Cici still on Legend?

See above posts:

KroozFoolz at 313pm posts that she is, but at 716pm Paulette posts the red question marks next to Legend.

She was on there in February when I was last on Legend, and it was her first week, so am wondering if she will be there in a couple of weeks when I am next on Legend.

Is Cici still on Legend?

See above posts:

KroozFoolz at 313pm posts that she is, but at 716pm Paulette posts the red question marks next to Legend.

She was on there in February when I was last on Legend, and it was her first week, so am wondering if she will be there in a couple of weeks when I am next on Legend.

I just got off of Legend on 3/20/15, and CiCi was still there.

Updated 3/27/15 -- (with a correction)

If people can help me fill in the blanks, where the ?????? are, it would be fantastic! Your help is greatly appreciated!

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – ???????? (there has been some conflicting information, so if someone is onboard now, it would be nice to know who is the AM on your cruise)

Legend OTS - Cici (on ship on the 3/26/15 -- began on February, so should be on this ship until June or so)

Liberty OTS - ????????

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Updated 3/28/15 --

Anthem OTS –

Legend OTS - Cici (on ship on the 3/26/15 -- began on February, so should be on this ship until June or so unless only doing a vacation fill-in)

Liberty OTS - ????????

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl -- still on board on the 2/28/15 sailing.

Serenade OTS – Renalto (or Renato) was on 3/14/15 sailing

Aysy -- probably on vacation; last seen on Serenade Feb 2015

Edited by Paulette3028

Updated 3/29/15 --

Thanks to all for the recent information.

Anthem OTS –

Enchantment OTS – Enzo (still on board on 3/13/15)

Freedom OTS - Belle O'Brien (on board 3/15/15)

Legend OTS - Cici (on ship on the 3/26/15 -- began on February, so should be on this ship until June or so unless only doing a vacation fill-in)

Liberty OTS - ????????

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl -- still on board as of 3/28/15

Updated 3/31/15 --

Anthem OTS –

Legend OTS - Cici (on ship on the 3/26/15 sailing -- if someone could find out if this is a permanent assignment that began on February so only a vacation fill-in)

Liberty OTS - ????????

Mariner OTS - Linda (from China -- unsure when she started and therefore unclear when her contract completes)

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl -- still on board as of 3/28/15 (Susan has been on for a while therefore unsure when she is going on vacation)

Updated 4/1/15 --

Adventure OTS – Tino MJ Lopez (began on 1/11/15 for 4 month contract)

Anthem OTS – Zach Stratford will be taking out Anthem as her first Activity Manager -- happy sailing on 4/22/15 with passengers

Legend OTS - Cici (on ship on the 3/26/15 sailing -- if someone could find out if this is a permanent assignment that began on February so only a vacation fill-in)

Liberty OTS - ????????

Mariner OTS - Linda (from China -- unsure when she started and therefore unclear when her contract completes)

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl -- still on board as of 3/28/15 (Susan has been on for a while therefore unsure when she is going on vacation)

Voyager OTS - Elizabeth Haggerty (began on 3/5/15 for a 4 month contract)

Updated 4/3/15 --

Happy Holidays to all!

Due to the holiday weekend, I will not be posting any additions to this list until Monday -- but PLEASE send me ANY information you have about an Activity Manager on board a ship you are sailing on. It is with your help that I can keep this thread up-to-date. I have a few other limited resources, but CRUISERS are the best resource!

Anthem OTS – Zach Stratford will be taking out Anthem as her first Activity Manager -- happy sailing on 4/22/15 with passengers

Liberty OTS - ????????

Mariner OTS - Linda Feng (unsure when she started and therefore unclear when her contract completes) was still onboard up to the 4/1/15 sailing with Gordon Whatman as CD. Is she still onboard?

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Updated 4/3/15 --

I am on the 14 April eastbound Panama Canal sailing and know Cici, so will ask her as soon as I see her and can ask how long her assignment will be.

Will post on here as soon as I can find out.

I am on the 14 April eastbound Panama Canal sailing and know Cici, so will ask her as soon as I see her and can ask how long her assignment will be.

Happy Sailing....before you know it departure day will be here.

Always looking for updates on who is the current Activity Manager on board a Royal ship.

Definitely looking to know who is currently the AM on:

Liberty

Quantum

Is Mauricio Diaz still on Majesty? When is he going on vacation? Will he be the regular AM, until Majesty leaves the fleet (even though that is in April 2016)?

All info is appreciated!

Always looking for updates on who is the current Activity Manager on board a Royal ship.

Liberty

Quantum

Is Mauricio Diaz still on Majesty? When is he going on vacation? Will he be the regular AM, until Majesty leaves the fleet (even though that is in April 2016)?

All info is appreciated!

I just heard that Marvin on the Vision is no longer doing the crossing and that Cici will be coming on the Vision until Elvis gets there for fill as AM.

I just heard that Marvin on the Vision is no longer doing the crossing and that Cici will be coming on the Vision until Elvis gets there for fill as AM.

The information just in from 2catfamily is greatly appreciated about Marvin/Cici/Elvis and RlrCstr can add more clarity from Cici when he is on Legend for the Panama Canal crossing.

If it wasn't for cruisers, this thread would be so difficult to keep up to date. I will update the thread itself after work later.

Liberty

Quantum

All info is appreciated!

Got off Quantum yesterday. Hugo is the AM; he made it sound like he was going to China with the boat; but can't be 100% on that. Not sure how his mandarin is, haha. Jimmy (CD) wasn't as clear with his comments if he was going too.

Edited by CruisinCons

Updated 4/6/15 --

Here is hoping everyone survived the holiday weekend, with all of your family and friends.

It is with your help that I can keep this thread up-to-date. I have a few other limited resources, but CRUISERS are the best resource!

Liberty OTS - ????????

Mariner OTS - Linda Feng (unsure when she started and therefore unclear when her contract completes) was still onboard up to the 4/1/15 sailing with Gordon Whatman as CD. Is she still onboard?

Quantum OTS - Hugo (unknown last name) was on cruise that completed on 4/5/15 and says he expects to be staying on board when the ship goes to China; if that is the case, then he will be on Quantum for quite a long time perhaps until 9/1/15; LOOKING for more verification on this.

Vision OTS - IS Marvin still on NOW? -- "Magic" Marvin will not be doing the TA crossing to Barcelona on the 4/26/15 sailing; it has been reported that CiCi will be and staying onboard until Elvis Pinto joins the staff; it is uncertain however if Elvis is joining the staff as AM or CD; it was previously mentioned by a CD that Elvis was going to be promoted to CD; time will tell. Elvis has confirmed that he is going to be joining Vision 5/23/15.

Updated 4/6/15 --

Here is hoping everyone survived the holiday weekend, with all of your family and friends.

It is with your help that I can keep this thread up-to-date. I have a few other limited resources, but CRUISERS are the best resource!

Liberty OTS - ????????

Quantum OTS - Hugo (unknown last name) was on cruise that completed on 4/5/15 and says he expects to be staying on board when the ship goes to China; if that is the case, then he will be on Quantum for quite a long time perhaps until 9/1/15; LOOKING for more verification on this.

Vision OTS - IS Marvin still on NOW? -- "Magic" Marvin will not be doing the TA crossing to Barcelona on the 4/26/15 sailing; it has been reported that CiCi will be and staying onboard until Elvis Pinto joins the staff; it is uncertain however if Elvis is joining the staff as AM or CD; it was previously mentioned by a CD that Elvis was going to be promoted to CD; time will tell. Elvis has confirmed that he is going to be joining Vision 5/23/15.

I think Hugo's last name is Arias...but not 100% sure. I think I'm off by a letter or two. Trying to find out for sure. The CD has his full name everywhere in the Compasses...but not Hugo, LOL.