desert martini

Laurab23

I don't know about on the Summit, but I have had some chocolate martinis that were fabulous. They would make delicious desserts. The best I ever have tasted was in a large martini glass and the rim of the glass was lined with melted Belgian chcolate. That was one unforgettable martini and I judge all chocolate martinis against that one very special martini.

Edited by Gangway Style

Along with the banana split and chocolate martinis, try the Mudslide, Espresso and Almond Joy... To DIE (from hyperglycemia) FOR! :D

Are all of those on the menu or are they off-menu items that you can get if you ask?

On that note, it would be neat if we had a list somewhere of the off-menu drinks from various bars that can still be made. :cool:

Too sweet for my me. Tried many on the menu when I had the premium pack because they were there and I wanted to try them.

Had my fill and fun and now stick to the classic pack and the few martini that are available with it

Drink up 🍸🍸🍸

Along with the banana split and chocolate martinis, try the Mudslide, Espresso and Almond Joy... To DIE (from hyperglycemia) FOR! :D

Love the Almond Joy Martini but now Celebrity is rotating the bartenders so many of the bartenders don't know how to make the Martini's from the old menu.

I find desert martinis to be a little too dry for my tastes.

Is that from the gin, the heat, or the sand?

I MUCH prefer these deSSert martinis... made with vodka. :D ;)

Ugh. How can you drink that stuff?

They make me even sweeter than I normally am. :p :rolleyes:

On Silhouette, they kept a small coffee grinder behind the bar. Instead of just a few coffee beans as a garnish, they would grind some beans into a fine dust and sprinkle it on either the espresso or the mud slide martinis for a fantastic added boost!

Edited by teecee60