Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Explorer of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas will both return to Alaska for the summer 2017 season as well. They are being scheduled for the next two seasons in Alaska.

:mad::(:( No Ovation or Quantum ... sigh

Explorer will sail directly to Seattle on a 23 night sailing with stops in Hawaii.

Well, this finally ends the PVSA Ensenada/Victoria debate. I forgot who, but a poster did mention this long cruise as a possibility direct from Sydney... I thought it would be a last choice but obviously it wasn't!

16 sea days out of 23? This repo will need to be sold very inexpensively imho. At a bare minimum of $100pp per day in a balcony, I can't see many cruisers wanting to pay $200 * 23 = $5600 total double occ for a regular balcony to visit 6 ports.... plus the 15 1/2 hour $1000 one way flight from either LA/SEA/YVR

They will add a 4 night Seattle and a 7 night to the current availability from Seattle on her arrival.

They will add a 8 night Seattle coastal prior to repositioning Explorer back to Sydney.

Thank you so very much for all of your ongoing posts over the last year, especially these posts with the port times and dates. If you could keep us in the loop when you see these added-on coastals and post them here, I would be super grateful! :D

Edited by Hoopster95

Thank you so very much for all of your ongoing posts over the last year, especially these posts with the port times and dates. If you could keep us in the loop when you see these added-on coastals and post them here, I would be super grateful! :D

4 night

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 06:00 PM 05/16/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

Explorer Of The Seas 05/17/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/18/2016 Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, Canada

Explorer Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/19/2016 Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 06:00 AM 05/20/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

8 night coastal

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 04:00 PM 09/30/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

Explorer Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM 10/01/2016 Astoria, Oregon

Explorer Of The Seas 10/02/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 11:30 AM - 07:30 PM 10/03/2016 Santa Barbara, California

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 01:30 PM 10/04/2016 San Francisco, California

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 03:00 PM 10/05/2016 San Francisco, California

Explorer Of The Seas 10/06/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM 10/07/2016 Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 06:00 AM 10/08/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

4 night

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 06:00 PM 05/16/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

Explorer Of The Seas 05/17/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/18/2016 Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, Canada

Explorer Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 05/19/2016 Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 06:00 AM 05/20/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

8 night coastal

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 04:00 PM 09/30/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

Explorer Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM 10/01/2016 Astoria, Oregon

Explorer Of The Seas 10/02/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 11:30 AM - 07:30 PM 10/03/2016 Santa Barbara, California

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 01:30 PM 10/04/2016 San Francisco, California

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 03:00 PM 10/05/2016 San Francisco, California

Explorer Of The Seas 10/06/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM 10/07/2016 Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 06:00 AM 10/08/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

You are THE MAN! :D

Any bets if there will be a Vancouver to Hawaii on Radiance?

The only exception would be to send Radiance through the canal to the Caribbean for some reason, but otherwise they would keep the Vancouver to HI to Sydney pattern if Radiance is set to return to Sydney for the 2017-18 season.

As a side note to prev discussions on this thread of the possibility of more Vision Class ships being sold off in the near future, here's a post from a recent Splendour cruiser on it's final TA from Brazil:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2203938

"Peter the hotel director told us Thomson had looked at several of the Vision class ships and choose to take Splendour as it was the best one for them. I guess that means some more will be going in a the next couple of years. We will definitely consider trying it under the Thomson brand."

Interesting.

As a side note to prev discussions on this thread of the possibility of more Vision Class ships being sold off in the near future, here's a post from a recent Splendour cruiser on it's final TA from Brazil:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2203938

"Peter the hotel director told us Thomson had looked at several of the Vision class ships and choose to take Splendour as it was the best one for them. I guess that means some more will be going in a the next couple of years. We will definitely consider trying it under the Thomson brand."

Interesting.

With Enchantment going to year-round Miami and Rhapsody going to year-round Port Canaveral along with Grandeur set for year round Baltimore and Legend being confirmed for return to Brisbane and Hong Kong, that would leave Vision as the only possible ship that could be sold upon her return to Venice in April. 2017.

I just do not see that as possible until 2018 at the earliest as my calculations would have them down one ship in Europe for 2017 already.

2017 Summer Deployment predictions based on 2016-17 deployment.

Confirmed to some or great extent.

Adventure, year-round San Juan

Anthem, year-round Bayonne

Enchantment, year-round Miami

Explorer, returns to Seattle home-port

Grandeur, year-round Baltimore deployment

Legend, China, returns to Hong Kong home-port

Liberty, year-round Galveston

Mariner, China, returns to Shanghai home-port via Singapore

Quantum, China, year-round Shanghai home-port

Radiance, returns to Vancouver home-port

Rhapsody, year-round Port Canaveral

Vision, returns to Venice home-port

Voyager, returns to Singapore

Speculated deployment

Allure, year-round Port Everglades

Brilliance, European deployment, Barcelona likely

Freedom, returns to Port Canaveral for season

Harmony, year-round Port Everglades

Indy, European deployment, Southampton likely

Jewel, European deployment, Civitavecchia likely

Navigator, European deployment, Southampton likely

Oasis, European deployment, Barcelona

Ovation, China Beijing deployment.

Serenade, European deployment, likely Copenhagen

This prediction leaves them one ship down in Europe for 2017.

While they will have Oasis 4 for Europe in 2018, they should need to send an Oasis class over for 2017. I think Oasis is most likely, but they could send Freedom over to Barcelona or switch Freedom to Galveston and send Liberty over to Barcelona as well.

A surprise would be to pull Rhapsody over as well and not have 3/4 day again for the summer in 2017.

Well, this finally ends the PVSA Ensenada/Victoria debate. I forgot who, but a poster did mention this long cruise as a possibility direct from Sydney... I thought it would be a last choice but obviously it wasn't!

I guess I got lucky on that prediction! Well, I was hoping for a coastal, so I wasn't really lucky.

I was super excited when I heard about the 4-night roundtrip Seattle cruise, but after further review, it covers Monday - Friday. Was really hoping for something over the weekend; this would be too much time off of work.

Thanks so much MADflyer. :)

Been wondering what she was doing.......so the PVSA doesn't come into effect on these?

PVSA does not apply, because passengers can not join the cruise in Hawaii. [emoji57] .

Apart from Cunard's 21 night San Francisco to Sydney cruise on Queen Victoria, this may be the shortest cruise between Australia and North America and have the least port calls. Pricing will be interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2017 Summer Deployment predictions based on 2016-17 deployment.

Confirmed to some or great extent.

Adventure, year-round San Juan

Anthem, year-round Bayonne

Enchantment, year-round Miami

Explorer, returns to Seattle home-port

Grandeur, year-round Baltimore deployment

Legend, China, returns to Hong Kong home-port

Liberty, year-round Galveston

Mariner, China, returns to Shanghai home-port via Singapore

Quantum, China, year-round Shanghai home-port

Radiance, returns to Vancouver home-port

Rhapsody, year-round Port Canaveral

Vision, returns to Venice home-port

Voyager, returns to Singapore

Speculated deployment

Allure, year-round Port Everglades

Brilliance, European deployment, Barcelona likely

Freedom, returns to Port Canaveral for season

Harmony, year-round Port Everglades

Indy, European deployment, Southampton likely

Jewel, European deployment, Civitavecchia likely

Navigator, European deployment, Southampton likely

Oasis, European deployment, Barcelona

Ovation, China Beijing deployment.

Serenade, European deployment, likely Copenhagen

This prediction leaves them one ship down in Europe for 2017.

While they will have Oasis 4 for Europe in 2018, they should need to send an Oasis class over for 2017. I think Oasis is most likely, but they could send Freedom over to Barcelona or switch Freedom to Galveston and send Liberty over to Barcelona as well.

A surprise would be to pull Rhapsody over as well and not have 3/4 day again for the summer in 2017.[/quote]

I had speculated about this a few weeks back on a different thread and definitely see this as a possibility. While yes that would mean abandoning the 3/4 day market for the summer Royal has shown that they are willing to do that. I would suspect that they can generate far more $ having the Rhapsody doing European sailings for the summer than they do with the 3/4 nighters. They also have increased capacity at Canaveral with Oasis there instead of the Freedom.

As far as sending an Oasis class ship to Europe in 2017 I would think that it would be either Allure or Harmony leaving FLL with only 1 Oasis class ship for the summer as they are doing this year.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I know its only speculation right now, but it seems that some think there will only be one RCI ship in PC during the summers. On the other hand, Carnival is deploying more ships (three) to PC with different itineraries. I think NCL is also coming back to PC. Thoughts?

I know its only speculation right now, but it seems that some think there will only be one RCI ship in PC during the summers. On the other hand, Carnival is deploying more ships (three) to PC with different itineraries. I think NCL is also coming back to PC. Thoughts?

I think that's it's simply a case of only having so many ships and more seem to be on their way to Asia. I don't doubt that the 3/4 nighters are profitable it's just that they see an opportunity for greater profits elsewhere.

Even with all the new ships that Royal has brought or is bringing on line they are really not increasing their overall ship count. The total number of berths is increasing and providing more revenue but the number of North American ports that they are deployed from at certain times of the year will have to decrease as they deploy more to Asia.

In the future there could even be further reductions in the number of ships as the rest of the Vision class ages and they sell the remaining 5 ships off. It will be interesting to see what their next class of ships is going to look like. There was a recent article about Royal trying to secure a new build that would last all of the next decade.

I think that's it's simply a case of only having so many ships and more seem to be on their way to Asia. I don't doubt that the 3/4 nighters are profitable it's just that they see an opportunity for greater profits elsewhere.

Even with all the new ships that Royal has brought or is bringing on line they are really not increasing their overall ship count. The total number of berths is increasing and providing more revenue but the number of North American ports that they are deployed from at certain times of the year will have to decrease as they deploy more to Asia.

In the future there could even be further reductions in the number of ships as the rest of the Vision class ages and they sell the remaining 5 ships off. It will be interesting to see what their next class of ships is going to look like. There was a recent article about Royal trying to secure a new build that would last all of the next decade.

Thanks for the feedback. With respect to the 3/4 and even 7 nighters, I thought there was a certain commitment (passenger count or so) made with PC and the use of Terminal 1. I could be wrong. It just seems odd that after all that, they woud cut back capacity/deployemnt from PC. I do realize that Asia is in play and the need to deploy there too.

Indeed, the next new build they come up with should be very interesting. Who knows, they may already have spots reserved at one of the three shipyards and waiting for the right time to announce it.

Indeed, the next new build they come up with should be very interesting. Who knows, they may already have spots reserved at one of the three shipyards and waiting for the right time to announce it.

I think the next new build will take in account numerous factors and how committed to certain markets RCCL is: the height of Bridges in Baltimore, Tampa and Vancouver as well as the Bridge of the Americas. Currently nothing in their fleet larger than the Radiance class can clear them. That is significant.

If they are committed to Tampa and Baltimore long term they are going to have to build smaller ships than Voyager Class. I think once we get more details on the "Project Edge" ships for Celebrity, we will be able to better asses what a post-Quantum new build for RCCL could look like.

I think the next new build announcement from RCCL will be late 2016 / early 2017 for a delivery in 2020, and that the only Vision Class ship potentially to leave the fleet before then would be the Legend of the Seas.

It looks like they are going to send Explorer round-trip Seattle from Sydney, where she will do a 23 day sailing with stops in Hawaii and a 25 day return sailing in October.

They will add a 4 night Seattle and a 7 night to the current availability from Seattle on her arrival.

They will add a 8 night Seattle coastal prior to repositioning Explorer back to Sydney.

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 05:00 PM 04/23/2016 Sydney, Australia

Explorer Of The Seas 04/24/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 04/25/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM 04/26/2016 Wellington, New Zealand

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 11:59 PM 04/27/2016 Cross International Dateline

Explorer Of The Seas 04/27/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 04/28/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 04/29/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 04/30/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM 05/01/2016 Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM 05/02/2016 Moorea, Tahiti, French Polynesia

Explorer Of The Seas 05/03/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/04/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/05/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/06/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/07/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 11:00 AM - 11:59 PM 05/08/2016 Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, United States

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 08:00 AM 05/09/2016 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 06:00 PM 05/10/2016 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Explorer Of The Seas 05/11/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/12/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/13/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/14/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/15/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 06:00 AM 05/16/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 04:00 PM 10/08/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

Explorer Of The Seas 10/09/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/10/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/11/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/12/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/13/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 11:59 PM 10/14/2016 Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, United States

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 08:00 AM 10/15/2016 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 06:00 PM 10/16/2016 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Explorer Of The Seas 10/17/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/18/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/19/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/20/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/21/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM 10/22/2016 Moorea, Tahiti, French Polynesia

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM 10/23/2016 Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM 10/24/2016 Bora Bora, Society Islands, French Polynesia

Explorer Of The Seas 10/25/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/26/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/27/2016 Cross International Dateline

Explorer Of The Seas 10/28/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/29/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM 10/30/2016 Wellington, New Zealand

Explorer Of The Seas 10/31/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 11/01/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 06:00 AM 11/02/2016 Sydney, Australia

Very interesting to see how they decided to do the repositioning. If I had the available time those are both cruises I would book in a heartbeat!

Thanks for the feedback. With respect to the 3/4 and even 7 nighters, I thought there was a certain commitment (passenger count or so) made with PC and the use of Terminal 1. I could be wrong. It just seems odd that after all that, they woud cut back capacity/deployemnt from PC. I do realize that Asia is in play and the need to deploy there too.

I also remember reading something about the passenger commitment. With the increased capacity of Oasis over Freedom and the increased visits by Anthem maybe they are meeting those numbers.

I know I saw an article recently about Royal trying to secure space at one of the shipyards for an entire decade from 2020 on. I've been searching and drawing a blank as to where I saw that article .

I think the next new build will take in account numerous factors and how committed to certain markets RCCL is: the height of Bridges in Baltimore, Tampa and Vancouver as well as the Bridge of the Americas. Currently nothing in their fleet larger than the Radiance class can clear them. That is significant.

If they are committed to Tampa and Baltimore long term they are going to have to build smaller ships than Voyager Class. I think once we get more details on the "Project Edge" ships for Celebrity, we will be able to better asses what a post-Quantum new build for RCCL could look like.

I think the next new build announcement from RCCL will be late 2016 / early 2017 for a delivery in 2020, and that the only Vision Class ship potentially to leave the fleet before then would be the Legend of the Seas.

You make some good points with respect to certain markets and height of Bridges. They could build some nice medium size ships with some Oasis, Quantum and Radiance class features that will fit in several worldwide ports.

While I enjoyed sailing on the Radiance class and would do so again I'm not certain that a new build of that size is in the future for Royal. I think that Royal has been slowly repositioning itself over the past years to gear itself towards the first time cruisers and families who want the floating amusement parks.

I can see Celebrity taking over many of the routes and home ports and more port intensive cruises that Royal is now servicing while leaving Royal to the major departure cities with the standard ports that are geared to the first time cruiser.

Back when Royal was one line and growing the business it made sense that they catered to many different demographic groups. Now with 3 groups catering to the English speaking market (RCI, Celebrity and Azamara) they are able to cater to specific demographic segments and reduce the need to overlap within the brand.

My guess is that within the next 10-15 years you will not see a RCI ship sailing that is smaller than the current Voyager class ship and this will mean the departure from a number of ports.

When I read that German Hapag-Lloyd has increased their share in the English speaking market by 230% this year, I start to look at all the 'Mein Schiff' ships from RCL partner TUI.

I am starting to wonder if RCL will start to market 'small' ship sailings on these four 97000 ton new builds that are already in the channel with one due every year from 2016 to 2019. They would just need to 'enhance' their relationship with TUI as RCL are the ship operator.

I am also seeing RCI position themselves into three brands with Oasis and Quantum class having suite enhancements and premium attractions and dynamic dining, Voyager and Freedom class with enhanced features with additional cabins and reduced public space and then Radiance and Vision class for traditional cruising.

It looks like they are going to send Explorer round-trip Seattle from Sydney, where she will do a 23 day sailing with stops in Hawaii and a 25 day return sailing in October.

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 05:00 PM 04/23/2016 Sydney, Australia

Explorer Of The Seas 04/24/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 04/25/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM 04/26/2016 Wellington, New Zealand

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 11:59 PM 04/27/2016 Cross International Dateline

Explorer Of The Seas 04/27/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 04/28/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 04/29/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 04/30/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM 05/01/2016 Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM 05/02/2016 Moorea, Tahiti, French Polynesia

Explorer Of The Seas 05/03/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/04/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/05/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/06/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/07/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 11:00 AM - 11:59 PM 05/08/2016 Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, United States

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 08:00 AM 05/09/2016 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 06:00 PM 05/10/2016 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Explorer Of The Seas 05/11/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/12/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/13/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/14/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 05/15/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 06:00 AM 05/16/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 04:00 PM 10/08/2016 Seattle, Washington - United States

Explorer Of The Seas 10/09/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/10/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/11/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/12/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/13/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 11:59 PM 10/14/2016 Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, United States

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 08:00 AM 10/15/2016 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Explorer Of The Seas Depart: 06:00 PM 10/16/2016 Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Explorer Of The Seas 10/17/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/18/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/19/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/20/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/21/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM 10/22/2016 Moorea, Tahiti, French Polynesia

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM 10/23/2016 Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia

Explorer Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM 10/24/2016 Bora Bora, Society Islands, French Polynesia

Explorer Of The Seas 10/25/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/26/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/27/2016 Cross International Dateline

Explorer Of The Seas 10/28/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 10/29/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM 10/30/2016 Wellington, New Zealand

Explorer Of The Seas 10/31/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas 11/01/2016 At Sea

Explorer Of The Seas Arrive: 06:00 AM 11/02/2016 Sydney, Australia

Hey MADflyer where do you get this information as I just looked and it is not on Royal's website, in fact they don't have any cruises past April 2016 loaded that I can see. Asking because we are very interested in doing Hawaii to Sydney again in Sept 2016. Thanks, Karen :(

Hey MADflyer where do you get this information as I just looked and it is not on Royal's website, in fact they don't have any cruises past April 2016 loaded that I can see. Asking because we are very interested in doing Hawaii to Sydney again in Sept 2016. Thanks, Karen :(

One source,

http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryLookup/tabid/2918/Default.aspx?sailID=RCIEX4/23/2016

When I read that German Hapag-Lloyd has increased their share in the English speaking market by 230% this year, I start to look at all the 'Mein Schiff' ships from RCL partner TUI.

I am starting to wonder if RCL will start to market 'small' ship sailings on these four 97000 ton new builds that are already in the channel with one due every year from 2016 to 2019. They would just need to 'enhance' their relationship with TUI as RCL are the ship operator.

I am also seeing RCI position themselves into three brands with Oasis and Quantum class having suite enhancements and premium attractions and dynamic dining, Voyager and Freedom class with enhanced features with additional cabins and reduced public space and then Radiance and Vision class for traditional cruising.

I already suggested a while ago that "Mein Schiff 3" would be ideal for RCL as a future smaller size ship class.

TUI Cruises sails fully booked and will have no problem to fill upcoming ships 4-6 as well. However, RCl could use this prototype and order additional ships for their brand to replace Vision classes.

TUI Cruises ships are only operated on the technical side by RCL, crewing is handled by a third party agent (Sea Chefs).