My cabin number no longer shows on the Oceania page

Pirouette

The upsell fairy came this morning and I declined. My TA asked me to contact O directly if we were interested. I did that and advised O that we would be open to considering future offers but the present one was not very attractive based on previous upsell offers we have received on our September Med cruise. The O agent promised to communicate any future offers to us through our TA.

I booked a specific cabin based on its location and will be very happy to sail in that category. The cabin number is referenced in all my documents and, until today, was in the Manage My Bookings section for the upcoming cruise in two weeks.

I just checked the website and I was very surprised to see that my cabin number has now disappeared from that page and only the category is listed. There are still approximately 59 cabins (all A, B and one F category) that show as available, subject to whoever has paid for a guarantee in any category. There are a limited number of category C cabins, but I have never consented to giving up the one that I have booked.

Has anyone had this happen?

My cabin is not a guarantee-it is a confirmed assignment.

I am surprised your TA passed you off to Oceania :eek:

Maybe you should call O back to find out what happened or maybe it is just a glitch in the website ...some strange goings on there lately

Maybe you should have your TA call Oceania the way she, he should have in the first place!

Edited by orchestrapal

must have been a site glitch. No need to phone the TA.....I have made no secret about how " helpful" he has been. This is the way he always handles up sells: I get a telephone call and the forwarded e-mail from O with instructions to call the phone number. He claims it is faster that way........

Maybe you should have your TA call Oceania the way she, he should have in the first place!

My TA handles my cruises just fine with Oceania

I do not need to call her she is on top of things before I even know :rolleyes: