Help Identify this Crew Member!

Recently this lady was transferred from Royal Caribbean to Celebrity. She was on the TV Show "Mighty Ships" for Oasis of the Seas. She was the Customer service rep that had to deal with the Millionaire's missing cigarettes and eventually the missing Millionaire. :D

Can anyone help identify her?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153060307395915&l=6975fd674f

Thanks! :D

Ahh yes - she handled all of those situations expertly and with a tiny smirk. :p

Any a lovely accent too... "Their body guard is liaisoning with their private yacht for their brand of cigarettes. I'd love to get my hands on the body Guard." :D

I could almost quote the entire episode.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Ooops. I tried to edit out the link but it won't let me. :eek:

I'll accept the consequences of my actions. My bad. :(

Not to worry, I went back and double checked, and I think it only applies to linking FB roll calls to roll calls here on CC.

We've cruised with Julie, and she is a super nice gal. Was GS Manager on our Brilliance cruise back in 2012.

Edited by cruisenfever

Not to worry, I went back and double checked, and I think it only applies to linking FB roll calls to roll calls here on CC.

We've cruised with Julie, and she is a super nice gal. Was GS Manager on our Brilliance cruise back in 2012.

Yes I looked it up and I did nothing wrong. Whew. I did give away my true identity, however, I'm not hiding from anyone so it really doesn't matter. :cool:

"Cruise Critic loves Facebook. in fact, we maintain FB pages for all of our sites (Cruise Critic, CruiseCritic.co.uk, our Australia site, etc.). We have many people who participate on both our FB page and our message boards. We have no issues with people linking their own, personal FB pages in their profiles, or on your signature on Cruise Critic forums. You understand that doing so allows our members to know your "real life" name."

Julie left the RCCL ships a few years ago and went to the RCCL UK office for some time and occasionally she would be on ships in Europe/Baltics.

A wonderful lady with great people skills, tons of patience and always a smile ...and an amazing memory for faces and names :D

And as of 4 weeks ago she is on Celebrity Silhouette. :D

Do you happen to know how long she is on there for ? I know the past few years she just went onto Royal Caribbean ships for a short time.

We didn't discuss that. She had indicated she had only been on board a week before my cruise. She was moved to Celebrity. I'm not sure if it was her choice or not. She seemed to be enjoying herself whenever I saw her. She was quite visible throughout the cruise. She is very easy to approach and talk to. :D

We didn't discuss that. She had indicated she had only been on board a week before my cruise. She was moved to Celebrity. I'm not sure if it was her choice or not. She seemed to be enjoying herself whenever I saw her. She was quite visible throughout the cruise. She is very easy to approach and talk to. :D

She is a star, one of the best UK staff members on the RCCL ships. Another great one from the UK is Samantha (Sam) Douglas who is going to the Anthem of the Seas.

She is a star, one of the best UK staff members on the RCCL ships. Another great one from the UK is Samantha (Sam) Douglas who is going to the Anthem of the Seas.

Totally agree with you. She helped us out big time when all of our luggage was lost by our chosen airline en- route to embark Brilliance of the Seas in Barcelona a few years ago. Had the pleasure to meet with her again on Brilliance a couple of years ago and she was still a shining star.

Yes she went to Oasis from the Explorer and before that she was on the Allure :D

Wee blonde curly haired Scottish girl :D

Yes, we have met her on Allure as well as Oasis. A true treat with an amazing sense of humour.

We always seem to see her on embarkation day, disembarkation day and heli-pad sailaways. We have tried to arrange a dinner together on our last two cruises, but timing never worked.

Hopefully our paths will cross again and we will have that dinner with her.

Andrew