Alaska 2016...

Working 2 Cruise

Princess committed some time ago to have 7 ships in Alaska. So for 2016 are the ships the Grand, Golden, Star, Crown, Ruby, Island and Coral?

Let me double check but I didn't see the Golden...

No Golden in Alaska in 2016... The rest is correct.

Edited by Working 2 Cruise

The Golden schedule still shows her arriving in LA on May 16, 2016 after a 28 day cruise from Sydney. Wonder what she will be doing after that?

Was wondering the same thing.

First Princess announces Golden would be transferred to Australia effective Summer-down-under 2015/16.

A few months later they trumpet the fact that Golden will be sailing Princess' first eastbound trans-Pacific in several years April 2016. It would be some serious egg on their face if Princess cancels this to keep Golden in Asia for the summer.

(Or will Golden just turn around and head back on a westbound trans-Pacific? Further guessing now complicated by Emerald Princess heading for Australia after Summer 2016 in Europe...)

First Princess announces Golden would be transferred to Australia effective Summer-down-under 2015/16.

A few months later they trumpet the fact that Golden will be sailing Princess' first eastbound trans-Pacific in several years April 2016. It would be some serious egg on their face if Princess cancels this to keep Golden in Asia for the summer.

(Or will Golden just turn around and head back on a westbound trans-Pacific? Further guessing now complicated by Emerald Princess heading for Australia after Summer 2016 in Europe...)

Oooo. Interesting. I never picked up on the missing Golden in Alaska. Maybe its going to do Hawaii, Mexico runs?

I'm interested in this info too. I wonder if we'll know when the Alaska itineraries are available?

B