Changing Staterooms

swedish1

If you don't get the Stateroom you want keep trying!! :)

We are one month out on our Allure Cruise and we wanted Connecting Staterooms on the 8th Floor and just now connecting Staterooms became available. :)

I've been trying for 8th Floor Connecting Staterooms since November!

If you don't get the Stateroom you want keep trying!! :)

We are one month out on our Allure Cruise and we wanted Connecting Staterooms on the 8th Floor and just now connecting Staterooms became available. :)

Good for you! Persistence pays off! Enjoy your cruise!

:)

wait list.

I have found wait lists to only work about half the time with Royal. On a couple of occasions in the last year or so I have had a cabin that I or my TA had placed a "wait list" on show up online and I had to put a hold on it and call. I guess a wait list is better than nothing but Royal doesn't go out of their way to honor them.

Royal = consistent inconsistency.

don't get the Stateroom you want keep trying!! :)If you

I am really hoping for something similar. We are booked in 2 CPB rooms and found out that my son can now go which at the time we booked he could not. Unfortunately they have no more rooms for 3 except one that is double the price we got so it's just not an option:( My TA says that there's a decent chance as we approach final payment that something in our category will open up. So I'm happy to see this happen for someone as it gives us hope!:)

Congratulations.

Now question.

What if they offer one of you a free upgrade to a junior suite....would you take it?

Later

Honestly, it depends. If I'm in a balcony cabin that I really like (like 9660 on a Radiance Class ship), then no. I would not take it.

I am really hoping for something similar. We are booked in 2 CPB rooms and found out that my son can now go which at the time we booked he could not. Unfortunately they have no more rooms for 3 except one that is double the price we got so it's just not an option:( My TA says that there's a decent chance as we approach final payment that something in our category will open up. So I'm happy to see this happen for someone as it gives us hope!:)

s e a s c a n n e r . c o m

then you'll be able to see what cabins are open on a real time basis.

Good Luck!! :)

Where on that site can you see the cabin's that are booked?

Thanks!

Choose a Ship name and Sail month then choose the week that you want. From there click on availability.

Have Fun! :)