Princess 2016/2017 itineraries

Sunset329

I'm curious why when I search the Princess site for 2016 Europe - nothing pulls up....? I have the 50th anniversary brochure (somewhere in the house:)...but it seems odd that it's not coming up in a regular search....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Because they haven't been released yet so not uploaded onto the Princess website. The schedules you are seeing on the various threads are the ones that people have posted that were sent by TA's.

Looking for Carribean, Exotics, Japan, Asia schedules. Anyone had them sent to them yet. Seen the Alaskan and Europe ones. Just want to see what the Pacific Princess is doing after her TA in December 2016. I wanna sail on one of the little girls before Princess decides to send it the way of the Ocean Princess (not that they have decided that yet!).

Looking for Carribean, Exotics, Japan, Asia schedules. Anyone had them sent to them yet. Seen the Alaskan and Europe ones. Just want to see what the Pacific Princess is doing after her TA in December 2016. I wanna sail on one of the little girls before Princess decides to send it the way of the Ocean Princess (not that they have decided that yet!).

Oh they've decided about Ocean alright. She's been sold to Oceania. Nothing other than Europe and Alaska have been released.

Oh they've decided about Ocean alright. She's been sold to Oceania. Nothing other than Europe and Alaska have been released.

No, I meant I want to cruise on the Pacific Princess before it goes the way of the Ocean Princess. :D

I'm looking for the fall 2016 for the Canada/New England schedule. Anyone seen one?

Thanks!

Tom:)

I am waiting for the same, since the Canada/NE deployment of RCI for 2016 really disappoints me!! :mad:

I reckon those itineraries might be released by mid/end of March or early April...

I'm planning a cruise to Hawaii in early 2017, so am also eagerly awaiting those itineraries. I'm also trying to find a TA - went to one large agency in Atlanta and spoke to someone who told me that those would come out 'sometime around June of 2016'. Needless to say, the TA interviews continue....still looking for someone to wow me.

Last year 2015 Americas went on sale May 13 (that'll include Canada/New England, as well as Panama Canal), and Exotics went on sale May 20 (that'll include Hawaii). The email I have from Princess announcing the on sale dates is from April 22 (thanks for never deleting anything, Gmail!).

I'd expect the timings to be similar this year.