Adventure Hump Balcony Lounge Chairs

Does anyone know if it is possible to request a lounge chair or two for an Oceanview Balcony class E2 on the hump on Adventure of the seas? Or at least a regular chair where the angle of the back can be lowered?

I would love to know the answer to this myself. Hopefully someone know.

:)

There is no room for a lounger on an E or D balcony. There will be 2 regular balcony chairs and a small patio table.

On this class ship, the hump balconies are no larger than any other side balcony.

Lets not forget about the E aft balconies :D

I plan on asking for one to replace one of the regular chairs on our Adventure cruise in October. We are in a D-1 hump balcony on the 9th deck. If it is like it was on Freedom I think one lounger is doable if you put it at an angle! :cool:

Edited by bigque

I plan on asking for one to replace one of the regular chairs on our Adventure cruise in October. We are in a D-1 hump balcony on the 9th deck. If it is like it was on Freedom I think one lounger is doable if you put it at an angle! :cool:

Good luck. We were in a JS on a Voyager class ship and the foot rest was missing from the lounger type chair. Asked that it be replaced with a lounger. No way. Could have been the room steward but it never happened.

I have no idea what a hump balcony is! How do you know which categories have them...I want to see if I do. We've only had a balcony room once before, on the Explorer, and I don't remember a hump. LOL

Look on the deck plan for the area of the ship that is pushed out on the side. The staterooms in that area are the hump staterooms.

Look on the deck plan for the area of the ship that is pushed out on the side. The staterooms in that area are the hump staterooms.

So the section in the middle? The QOS seems to have a lot of in and outs, haha. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN=12f56c0e37aade95c04dd7165aab37e9&deckCode=11&shipCode=QN&shipProfile=1595&sailDate=1150313&hasNavigation=false

We are in 11306 & 11308. Wayyyyy in the back.

Good luck. We were in a JS on a Voyager class ship and the foot rest was missing from the lounger type chair. Asked that it be replaced with a lounger. No way. Could have been the room steward but it never happened.

I wonder then if it would be possible to fit a lounger type chair on a regular hump balcony (not a suite) rather than the upright chair? I would really just like to be able to take a nice nap out on the balcony, and the upright chairs just aren't very comfortable for that.

I wonder then if it would be possible to fit a lounger type chair on a regular hump balcony (not a suite) rather than the upright chair? I would really just like to be able to take a nice nap out on the balcony, and the upright chairs just aren't very comfortable for that.

It's possible, but you might have to remove the chairs. Talk to your stateroom attendant.

So I apparently have a D2/D6/BC room.

We were just in 8616 which is the opposite side of side of the ship on the hump. The new chairs are adjustable but do not recline. With the size of the new tables on the balcony a lounge chair would be out of the question.

Love our hump cabins....but sure loved visiting our kids back in 8690 this past trip....ahhhhhh sun good times....no snow....no ice except in the bucket

We were just in 8616 which is the opposite side of side of the ship on the hump. The new chairs are adjustable but do not recline. With the size of the new tables on the balcony a lounge chair would be out of the question.

Love our hump cabins....but sure loved visiting our kids back in 8690 this past trip....ahhhhhh sun good times....no snow....no ice except in the bucket

I apologize for hijacking this thread but would you mind telling me if the doors on cabin 8690 are full glass or partial glass. Some voyager class ships seem to have full glass not sure about adventure, I know it's not a slider

I apologize for hijacking this thread but would you mind telling me if the doors on cabin 8690 are full glass or partial glass. Some voyager class ships seem to have full glass not sure about adventure, I know it's not a slider

Daughter says it was a full glass door.....she loved the balcony...her first...she is usually in an inside cabin..