New Member as of Today

Mag P

Just met two of your members on a flight to Miami and it so happens we are sailing on NCL Pearl.

They (Avery & Debbie) told us all about the group so I decided to join. My husband and I LOVE to Cruise.

Look forward to seeing some of the members on the cruise. If it is possible, can someone let me know how to Meet & Greet.

Mag P

Hi and welcome to CC :)

If you look at the menu bar, you can use the "Roll Call Tool" to find the discussion for your particular sailing, and you can read through the past discussion to see if they have a specific meet and greet planned and when and where that may be.

~Katy

Just met two of your members on a flight to Miami and it so happens we are sailing on NCL Pearl.

They (Avery & Debbie) told us all about the group so I decided to join. My husband and I LOVE to Cruise.

Look forward to seeing some of the members on the cruise. If it is possible, can someone let me know how to Meet & Greet.

Mag P

Mag, Welcome to CC hope you enjoy your cruise.. I see you haven't posted anything since you came on so if you're not able to find the web address, this is probalby it: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2005237&page=113

You can just click the link in your email and it should work fine.

Cheers, Connie

Welcome!

The best way to find out about a meet and greet for your sailing is when you get to the CC forum board, go down to the "Roll Call" box. Find your cruise line, pick the ship, and then look for the sailing date.

Hope this helps!:)