Currently onboard Vision of the Seas

[quote name='Hailzmick']Do you know how long Liz will stay? I've read how super amazing she is. We sail May 16th. (Fingers crossed she is still there!)
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Captains normally do 10 week rotations, so count the weeks and that should tell you.

[quote name='luv2cruiserccl']I talked to cd steve he said after ta in a few weeks he leaving for vacation then back to ship unknown what one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

CD, Steve Davis is scheduled to stay on Vision until April 11 and then head to vacation, which is usually two months. He probably is not heading back to Vision, because Elvis Pinto has been assigned to join Vision on May 16, and speculation is that he is going as Vision's new CD. Any one cruising on Vision, with Elvis Pinto will have a great time.

Is Magic Marvin, still on Vision as Activity Manager? He was on Vision a few weeks ago. Perhaps someone on board can find out when his contract will be completed and perhaps if he is returning to Vision after his vacation -- it would be appreciated.

Currently on-board Vision.

Lis is the captain and did board with several other crew members this cruise (i.e. on Saturday). Magic Marvin is leading a bunch of events in the Centrum. Can't say for sure that he is the AD, but he is definitely here. I would assume that he wasn't demoted and is the AD, but I didn't hear for certain.

[quote name='dc-snoopy']Currently on-board Vision.

Lis is the captain and did board with several other crew members this cruise (i.e. on Saturday). Magic Marvin is leading a bunch of events in the Centrum. Can't say for sure that he is the AD, but he is definitely here. I would assume that he wasn't demoted and is the AD, but I didn't hear for certain.[/QUOTE]

Super Thanks!

I talked to cd steve he said after ta in a few weeks he leaving for vacation then back to ship unknown what one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CD Steve Davis and AM Magic Marvin are now staying longer on the ship to do the crossing together as a team. Both are scheduled for vacation on April 26th when they arrive in Barcelona.

Hi all cruisers on Vision! We are cruising out of Tampa April 11 heading to Barcelona on April 26. Have been on Vision sometime ago for Alaska. Understand the ship has been refurbished since. Can't wait.

Hi all cruisers on Vision! We are cruising out of Tampa April 11 heading to Barcelona on April 26. Have been on Vision sometime ago for Alaska. Understand the ship has been refurbished since. Can't wait.

We're on the same cruise. Have you gone over to the roll call yet? We have a few activities scheduled. Slot pull, cabin crawl, etc.

• 3 months later...

Thanks Homosassa and BDN for the info.

That's too bad about moving some of the loungers out and replacing them with tables. I'm really hoping that we will be able to enjoy the Solarium.

It's interesting reading the review about the Windjammer and other public areas. The refurb must have really changed things up.

If anyone else has been on the Vision since this thread has started out and would like to share their experience please let us know. :)

We are planning on sailing on Dec 26th 2015 and are looking forward to a wonderful cruise.