NEW PROMO: BOGO50 Starts 03.11.15

Here We Go, Again!

New Promotion Out Tomorrow:

BOGO50

50% Off Second Guest, 50% Second Guest Premium Beverage Package, 50% Off Deposits.

Sailings In 2016/2017 Will Get 50% Off Guests 3 And 4 As Well

Booking Window: March 11 - April 30, 2015

Oceanview And Higher Rooms Eligible

All Sailings Departing May 15, 2015.

Quantum / Anthem / Harmony / Ovation / China / Transatlantic Not Included.

Here's The Link:

http://loyaltoyoualways.com/bogo50/

Urgh...

I hate those promo with the alcohol package.. I'm allergic to alcohol and usually get the $20 per day package.. Premium package would be useless to me since it does not include what I want.

This is starting to get frustrating...

Glad I saw this before the sale. I'm looking at the Freedom next year out of Orlando. Current price is about $1900 Canadian for 2 people, promenade cabin and $2600 CAD for 2 people Ocenview. Lets see where it is tomorrow with the SALE on.

Edited by nbsjcruiser

Here We Go, Again!

BOGO50

50% Off Second Guest, 50% Second Guest Premium Beverage Package, 50% Off Deposits.

Here's The Link:

So glad I saw this! I was just looking to book another cruise for next year. I'll wait a day! THANKS!

Angel: I think it says somewhere on the link that you don't have to get the beverage package included if you don't want to..

I'm pretty sure you don't have too...

But I'm also sure they adjust the price based on that.....

So the whole 50% off Beverage Package thing... if you go on a 7 night cruise, that ends up being $202 off, which is almost exactly the same as the previous $200 OBC offer if you get a balcony :rolleyes: I would love to go on another RCI cruise but the prices are so much higher than NCL!

I guess the waiting game will be the order of the day to see where the 'sale' prices settle out. It is frustrating that they can't actually offer a real sale but its worked for car dealers for half a century. The business of cruising has not been hurt by it so just sail when and where you want to....

Edited by CanadaRob
spelling

So the whole 50% off Beverage Package thing... if you go on a 7 night cruise, that ends up being $202 off, which is almost exactly the same as the previous $200 OBC offer if you get a balcony :rolleyes: I would love to go on another RCI cruise but the prices are so much higher than NCL!

So are fares without sales actually LESS expensive than the so-called bogos? In your opinion?

Here We Go, Again!

BOGO50

Here's The Link:

Does the cruise have to be booked through this travel agency to take advantage of the offer?

That is a link for travel agents to use with Royal Caribbean. You can book this with any travel agent.

This is not a sale. It is a promotion. A sale generally means lower prices. I don't think you are going to see any low prices with this. Including perks/benefits that cost the cruise line little is a great way for them to raise base rates.

Does the cruise have to be booked through this travel agency to take advantage of the offer?

I don't believe that link points to an agency. I believe that is an official Royal website.

Here We Go, Again!

BOGO50

Here's The Link:

Did a mock booking and not getting 50% off for 3rd & 4th, only getting for 2nd. Seems like so far it's the same sale.

Definitely think it is time to start looking at other cruise lines. Have never sailed with anyone else....but I think it truly is time to start looking. These "sales" (promos) are getting ridiculous.

RC considers it a "sale". I think they need to look up definition of "sale".

Here is what one online dictionary shows :

"for sale" = "available for purchase"

"on sale" = "available for purchase at a reduced price"

I received an email earlier with this subject line " FINAL Hours! It's your last chance to SAVE BIG". Then in the email it has a countdown clock that appears to expires around 10:00 pm central time tonight.

"Save big" indicates you are getting a reduced price. Doubling the pre-sale price to then offer a "reduced price" is not my idea of a "sale". lol

If they want to raise prices...then let them raise prices and we can decide whether to purchase or not. Don't give us gimmicks and try to pass them off as a "sale" when they aren't! I feel really sorry for new cruisers who don't know what they pricing was prior to the "sale". Some folks may actually think they are getting a "bargain" or "reduced price".

Edited by skiiergirl

Definitely think it is time to start looking at other cruise lines. Have never sailed with anyone else....but I think it truly is time to start looking. These "sales" (promos) are getting ridiculous.

RC considers it a "sale". I think they need to look up definition of "sale".

Here is what one online dictionary shows :

"for sale" = "available for purchase"

"on sale" = "available for purchase at a reduced price"

I received an email earlier with this subject line " FINAL Hours! It's your last chance to SAVE BIG". Then in the email it has a countdown clock that appears to expires around 10:00 pm central time tonight.

"Save big" indicates you are getting a reduced price. Doubling the pre-sale price to then offer a "reduced price" is not my idea of a "sale". lol

If they want to raise prices...then let them raise prices and we can decide whether to purchase or not. Don't give us gimmicks and try to pass them off as a "sale" when they aren't! I feel really sorry for new cruisers who don't know what they pricing was prior to the "sale". Some folks may actually think they are getting a "bargain" or "reduced price".

This particular promo has been going strong for a while now. It apparently is working (unfortunately - lol).

IF the base fare for our 6 day stayed the same, this sale would cost us more using todays fare as a base.

6 day 1/2016 using the beverage coupon code rather than BOGOHO....

Current: $2142 for 2 including premium package plus prepaid grats

Tomorrow(?) $2221 for 2. $1558 fare on BOGO, $346 for one beverage package, $173 for the second, plus prepaid grats = $80 more

For those who want balconies (including CP and BW), would be better off taking today's promotion that includes the $200 OBC instead of having to purchase 2 packages that will cost you $681, unless you were for sure going to get them anyway. This is based on the $454 for the Premium AFTER the 18% gratuities. Of course this is only if they don't lower the prices overnight.

Edited by sailor05