MS Prisendam Sail-Away March 12, 2015

aliaschief

I found the Connie to be very similiar to the Westerdam or Zuiderdam. I enjoyed my short cruise on her last year.

I enjoyed her also. I like that size ship.

I was watching on my iPad and the sound went out. Only heard two toots after I got sound back. Here comes the boat that stopped for Connie.

Edited by Scrapnana

Bummer. Sorry to get everyone's hope up but I just reported what was on the port schedule.

Now what do we do?:(

We wait Chief, what choice do we have, but I know some of you will be fast asleep when she leaves. Probably even some passengers on board will be sleeping too.:D:D

Hi All, my mom is sailing on her and the documents say 11pm departure. It definitely can't be 4pm. She opted for the HA air program and doesn't even arrive at the FLL airport until 5pm tonight.

They do two stops before the transatlantic crossing: St. Thomas and somewhere else (sorry, don't have the itinerary in front of me right now).

And, yes, just for the record, I am extremely jealous that I'm not sailing with her! Hubby and I are on the Noordam on April 20th and it seems so far away!

different people think different things but we have a lot of sea days on that ship and we love it.

I would love to be on her right now as well.

going to be hard to go back to a Vista - haven't been on one in a couple of years or so - but we'll manage somehow ;)