Discission

armywifefisher

Tying to make up our mind is not easy. I am trying to plan a cruise in Feb. for my family and friends. My friends has never been on a cruise before. Which one would you say is best. I am the only one that has been to Belize and Roatan. Me and hubby has been to Cozumel (several times) Cayman, Maarten, HMC, and Puerto Rica. I like all the ones I have been to before so none of them is a never want to vist again port. help me chose please and why?

Glory- 7 day Cayman, Roatan , Belize, Cozumel. Or 7 day HMC, Thomas, Puerto Rica, Grand Turk.

Breeze- 8 day Maarten, Antigua, Thomas, Amber Cove or 8 day Turk, La Ramona, Curaçao, Aruba

Sunshine 8 day Maarten, Kitty, San Juan, Grand Turk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tying to make up our mind is not easy. I am trying to plan a cruise in Feb. for my family and friends. My friends has never been on a cruise before. Which one would you say is best. I am the only one that has been to Belize and Roatan. Me and hubby has been to Cozumel (several times) Cayman, Maarten, HMC, and Puerto Rica. I like all the ones I have been to before so none of them is a never want to vist again port. help me chose please and why?

Glory- 7 day Cayman, Roatan , Belize, Cozumel. Or 7 day HMC, Thomas, Puerto Rica, Grand Turk.

Breeze- 8 day Maarten, Antigua, Thomas, Amber Cove or 8 day Turk, La Ramona, Curaçao, Aruba

We just sailed Conquest to Grand Turk, La Romana, Curacao, and Aruba. While I wasn't fond of the ship, I LOVED the itinerary. The ports were wonderful, some of the best we have visited.

I would either go for Glory 7day eastern, or Breeze 8 day, east or west. I would lean toward Breeze especially because 8 day and the ship's amenities.

I am not against the Sunshine totally, but am leery due to many reports of crowding on board, but i would not rule it out. For me, cost of cruise, number of days, and itinerary are of utmost importance, then where it sails from, as well as the ship itself.

All look like good choices though, especially with first time cruisers.

First off, not trying to be mean, but your grammar is not good. Now, onto the question. I'd choose the second one.

Yes at 40 yrs old I am well aware my grammar sucks, especially when I am in a hurry. However I am awesome in Math, science, and helping ppl , that is why i become an ICU nurse and not a English teacher. Knowing your down falls is over half of the battle.

Thanks all for the response I almost crossed off the cruise with the ABC island in it. That's why I love this site, I always get great advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes at 40 yrs old I am well aware my grammar sucks, especially when I am in a hurry. However I am awesome in Math, science, and helping ppl , that is why i become an ICU nurse and not a English teacher. Knowing your down falls is over half of the battle.

Thanks all for the response I almost crossed off the cruise with the ABC island in it. That's why I love this site, I always get great advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great cruise. The itin sounds wonderful.

Edited by SadieN